Xtratime Community banner

1521 - 1540 of 1579 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Jambo Pabs said:
I don't think the guy means that Celtic don't have any problems with sectarian singing.
Nah - according to JJ/KH - all celtic fans are angels, with 0% sectarian element existing within the club :howler:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
A.Johnson said:
Nah - according to JJ/KH - all celtic fans are angels, with 0% sectarian element existing within the club :howler:
I'd be impressed if you could find a quote at any time attributed to me saying that "all Celtic fans are angels". What i have said is that there's a difference between sectarianism and political beliefs though, which will never change.

Not like you to deflect the actual topic of the criticism towards Celtic though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Jambo Pabs said:
What, Hearts have fans who sing sectarian songs!!!??? :eek:

On a serious note, I have had many altercations with gentlemen at matches about their chanting and union jack waving. Clowns!
The Union Jack is the flag of this country, so if you have an issue with it, it's you who is "intolerant"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Protagoras said:
The Union Jack is the flag of this country, so if you have an issue with it, it's you who is "intolerant"
I have no problem whatsoever with fans waving flags of their country. The reason I mentioned union jacks in my last comment was because everyone I have seen at Hearts matches with union jacks, all sing sectarian songs and horrendous comments!

Its funny how these guys only show the flag of their country against Celtic & Hibs!

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
:dielaugh: Don't hold back son, it's always better to get your feelings out.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Hamster said:
So, the ***s next.

**** em!
You take 3 points of them and I'll honour Hearts on my sig :D

PS - sorry that name isnt allowed around here, I've had to remove it but respect to ya ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
maradona10 said:
You take 3 points of them and I'll honour Hearts on my sig :D

PS - sorry that name isnt allowed around here, I've had to remove it but respect to ya ;)
Unfortunatly, if we beat Rangers, it won't really help you guys as its in the Diddy Cup! :excited:

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
I know I just realised this today when I was reminded about the CIS Cup tie :pp

·
Registered
23 Posts
So, big match tonight in the Diddy Cup! :excited:

Still not sure what Hearts team is going to turn up tonight, if it will be the team that put Celtic out or the one the lost to Motherwell last week. Theres no doubt we have a chance and despite Rangers thrashing St Mirren at the weekend, I thought they have been poor against Gretna. But its a Cup Semi so they will be up for it and we need to match them.

I would love Frail to go out and play two up front to get at Rangers right away but I think he will stick with the five man midfield and Velicka up front on his own. I really hoping he is fit, cos if he's not, I can't see where any goals will come from. I reckon Frail will go with -

Banks

Neilson Karapidis Berra Goncalves

Mikoliunas, Stewart, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Driver

Velicka

·
Registered
446 Posts
So Webster has stolen a fortune from us.

Here's a song for him.

Webster at Ibrox you will be
Counting your stolen money
And I hope you're found face down in the sea
You're a Judas **** with HIV

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hamster said:

Here's a song for him.

Slightly harsh and uncalled for!

I don't like him for how he left Hearts but these things happen.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Hamster said:

Here's a song for him.

Not fair to stereotype everyone from Edinburgh like that. ;)

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Jambo Pabs said:
Hey!

Just folk from Leith are like that, not the posh side of Edinburgh! :howler:
No way Pabs I lived in Gorgie for a while.:yuck: ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well Im just getting over last nights result and performance :mad:

There were definatly more factors to why we lost the game than McCurry's terrible performance -

McCurry - Can't believe he let the first goal stand and he had such a perfect view of it. He may well have punished Goncalves for hand ball just before but the Ferguson one was blatant and changed the direction of the ball. As for Nade's one in the first half, it was outside the are so we should have got a free kick. Also, he showed blatant cheating against Miko when he was rugby tackled by Whittaker in the first half and he told Miko to get up and get on with it. I know that Miko's dive against Scotland was cheating and will work against him but every ref is thinking about this when they referee Hearts rather than judging decisions when they happen. Thats three weeks in a row its happend.

Team Selection - Again last night proved that we need a new manager as Frail isn't good enough. Playing Jonsson, a central midfielder, on the right was crazy and showed he isn't up to the task of being manager. Driver should have played on the left with Miko on the right. I would even of played Wallace wide left if Driver wasn't fully fit. It would have keep the balance right in midfield.

Poor Defending, Missed Chances - We seem to be shipping terrible goals a lot this season. The ball should have been cleared before it was played into Ferguson for the first and Goncalves, who is a big tall player, was brushed off far to easy by Burke for the second. At the other end, Velicka missed one half chance when he shot at McGregor but he should have scored when Nade put him in. You don't get many chances against the Old Firm, so you need to take them.

At the end of the day, the first goal did help change the game, as it was very even until then. Rangers took a lift from that and never looked back. But Hearts didn't deserve to win the game and Rangers strolled it at times. Too many players not good enough and we are in desperate need of new players in certain positions. But I get the feeling the window will pass us by again.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Well after a little scare you've managed to pick up some form and pulled away from the bottom and will be pleased to see Hibs drop below you ;)

1521 - 1540 of 1579 Posts