Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After beating the Catalan team, now we are heading for Malaysia for the friendly on Saturday.
The team will only arrive monday morning in the country.

Then on the other sunday we head off to Korea to start the campaign!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
That's nice, I kinda think this Malaysia game is pretty useless but atleast we'll probably for the first time have our real starting linuep playing right before the World Cup, and no one missing.. sounds pretty sweet. :)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vampeta might start this game.

It comes earlier than i thought, i only thought that he would get into the first team in the last game of the third round. But as Kleberson was quite dissapointing against Catalan Team, Felipao might put Vampeta to start against Malaysia and Turkey.

Then we need Roque Jr. to leave and put Lucio (which should come on for POlga or Edmilson), then Dida come in for MArcos....then the team is ready!;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
rivaldo is gonna play in this game...here is the story...

===============================
Rivaldo Set To Play In Malaysia Friendly
News Archive

Set to feature
05/20/2002. Brazil midfielder Rivaldo says he wants to play in the whole of Saturday's friendly with Malaysia after recovering from his knee injury.

The injury-plagued Barcelona star has trained with his team-mates and is now ready to feature in the national side's last friendly before the World Cup

"I have started training with the rest of the squad and am available for Saturday's game," he said. "It is up to the coach but if it depended on me I would like to play the full ninety minutes."

soccerage

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Brazil, who have won the World Cup four times, are 99 percent certain to reach the second round this year, France coach Roger Lemerre has said.

"Brazil have a 99 percent chance to get out of their group and to qualify for the second round. They would have then made a great step forward," said Lemerre in a news conference at the tiny sea resort of Ibusuki where France are preparing for the World Cup.

Brazil will play in group C along with Turkey, China and Costa Rica.

Lemerre was non-committal when asked if former World Player of the Year Ronaldo was the Brazilian player to watch.

"Ronaldo does not play alone in the Brazilian team. There are other guys to look after. With or without him, you can bet Brazil will be right there," he said.

World champions France will play in group A along with Denmark, Uruguay and Senegal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts