Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You must be asking yourselves who should stay at Juve?????????'

Well, I am referring to Esnaider!!!!!!

Waited for my article to be posted in juvefc.socceralliance.com before posting this topic, but however, my desire was just too much...

I know very few paople are with me in this topic :( :(, but I have my arguments.

Esnaider had a terrible 98/99 season with juve, so much that he as a striker did not get even 1 goal. This season he has been a bit better, but still, has not had much luck or support from us the juventini and the staff. However, when he has been given the opportunity this season, he has demonstrated he isn't a waste of money. Remember against Venezia??? Just a couple of minutes on the pitch but that was enough for one back-heel assist through an opponents legs forppos 2nd goal, and another one again through someones legs for pippos hat trick... he has scored 2 goals, 1 in the intertoto, a brilliant free kick, and one in coppa italia against Napoli, a header that secured Juve's pass to the semi finals. Then against Inter, he did not play bad, he almost scored, if you remember (I think he did not because of lack of practice). I think he shouldn't leave at all, he is a talented player who isn't so old, and can easily back up Del Piero next season (zidane too, but O'neill will be here)
I have heard that Ancelotti loves him, but then why didn't he get a start at a match against the worst, like piacenza or venezia????????.......

FORZA ESNAIDER

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
517 Posts
I think for sure Esnaider will stay for another season. Juve will never get their money back if they should sell him at this stage. Besides, who could possible replace this brilliant player ?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnks for the support Ivers! :)

I forgot something: Zizou's family and Esnaider's are very close friends, so if Esnaidser were to stay, then, Zizou would also have more probabilities to stay...

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
517 Posts
Esnaider has not been a disapointment if you compare him with Fonseca. How can Juventus afford to have this player in their squad !!??

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
He is good to play in games which are not important. He is good. Maybe if he never got injured and played regularly, others might notice his abilities.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hmmm, intersting topic.

I wouldn't mind seeing Esnaider back next year. But you must realize the odds are against him. It is given that he had a bad year in the 98/99 year. Juve allowed him this bad year because it was his first year for a new team and gave him the 99/00 season to prove them wrong.

Now, this season he has had some positive moments, but I think the Juve management are going to overlook that and consider this year another disappointment. With all the talks of Juve bringing a young striker (mainly Cassano and/or Recoba) I think he's done.

However, if there is a chance he will stay, it will be because someone likes him a lot (i.e. Zidane & Ancelotti, although I am not sure about the latter) and that these people can influence management to keep him another year.

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 27-04-2000).]

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont sell esneider, he will be important for the consistancy for juve, especially next season with the CL.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HA!!

It seems that south american strikers in Juve have had a bad year!! :)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts