Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of a sudden the player that a couple of weeks ago was
considered unsellible(not for sale) becomes sellible.Now
I've heard he has been offered to Inter,now I hear that he's been offered to Real Madrid,what the hell is wrong here? Yesterday Cragnotti was asked if Veron could be involved in the Vieri deal and for the first time he didn't declare Veron not for sale.This sounds alot like last year and makes me worried.I mean how the hell can you even consider selling him,the heart of our team,for someone who he himself sold just a year ago? I really hope this is bullsh!t
because if it's not,Cragnotti will look bad,really really bad.And I wonder who he has in mind to replace him,Baronio?I don't think so,maybe in a couple of years.
I'm against protests,but if this thing becomes reality,this time I will be there!I just can't believe it,when you think,FINALLY we have a really competitive team,a couple of new buys and that's it,the whole world falls down on you.

Mr.Cragnotti,please come out with an official statement and declare the player NOT FOR SALE(at any price) TODAY!!

REALE CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

J

·
0 Posts
When Cragnotti said, just after the end of the season, the this needs only few players I agreed whit him, but know every day there are new rumors, sometimes about useless players (Overmars: we have already 2 of the best wings of Europe). I don't know what he really wants to do but I think there will be an exchange between all the players of Lazio and those of Inter:). I believe in our president and I think won't change too much, but I also know that for him everybody can be sold, so if Inter will make a huge offer for Veron...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Reale, what about last year when Cragnotti sold Vieri ?
I have to admit that then I thought it was crazy to let the best attacker in the world leave to a club that could be fighting for the league title.
Conclusion: We won lo scudetto ! :)

So maybe we should trust Cragnotti, although I would be the first to hate the move of Veron from Lazio. But protests and stuff like that can we let Inter fans do after their homegames... Lazio fans should keep another style !

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

[Edited by Mattias on 10-06-2000 at 17:53]

·
Registered
315 Posts
Vieri was sold last season, and we still won the scudetto,
ok, but this year it is a totally different situation, now if Cragnotti wants to sell even God, then let him, but the
thing is that last year we wanted the scudetto which we came very close to wiining the year before, and succeeded this time around, without Vieri, but, BIG BUT, this season we had Veron which made the team circulate at it's best, goals came from everyone!!!

Now if we had Vieri this season, I think we would have won easier, but in the end we did it anyways and that's what counts, but removing Veron from the midfield, well that's something else, who will replace him? There's noone like him, Baronio? Good player but I already don't like his attitude, my friend this is LAZIO not reggina!!!

Note that this season when Veron's brother took his place in Jan-March, we didn't have a clue of what was going on, this is because Eriksson biult the team around Veron, if he was in top form so was Lazio, now if Cragnotti decides to sell him which I doubt very much, Mr. Eriksson will have to start from scratch again, and with what I believe is our next goal, THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, we need an experienced side, which we have right now, so if Cragnotti goes on a selling spree, this experience we have collected in the last year will disappeare, we must keep our KEY elements, and just buy a striker, and reinforce the team, because Cragnotti can say whatever he wants but if you sell Veron there is no way that I will believe that he is reinforcing the team, the true power od a football team comes from the midfield, NEDVED, VERON, CONCEICAO, SIMEONE, this is the HEART of our LAZIO, remove it and what have you left?

A VEGETABLE!!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Cecco,
I agree that Eriksson has built the team around Veron and when he was out of form, the team was too.
So I think too that it would be very strange to put the coach in such a difficult situtation that he has to start it all over again.
That is also why I really doubt that Veron is going to leave. I know that the summer is still long but according to all the rumors Lazio should have sold about 10 players so far, and Lazio haven't ! Not even Almeyda who has asked to leave has been sold yet...
I think that Cragnotti is going to make the team stronger, maybe changing a couple of players, but nothing more because if Cragnotti and Eriksson want to win the Champions League they can't build a whole new team.

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Didn´t you read the interview with Cragnotti ?? He said " Inter will only let Vieri go if Lazio can offer Veron in a swap, but you never know with football "

To me it spells out very clear: Cragnotti wants Vieri but he won´t let Veron go.

Veron won´t leave because he´s Erikssons nr 1 player.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Just like Cecco, I think Baronio's attitude is rather worrying!
Apart from that, we really have to bear in mind that so far things have been just RumourS. And it so happens that so many of the rumours concern Lazio (players out - players in). Only after a deal is signed then it's for real! Otherwise it's just rumours, rumours, rumours. Sure I'm baffled that Cragg hasn't done much to deny these rumours, but perhaps he's just gotten tired of responding?
To me the key is Sven. If he has a major part in deciding which player to go out/in, then we can all feel more secure! So I'm counting on him to have the good sense in this matter.

Geez, what I really hope for is that this silly season will pass! (But 1st October is still months away :( )

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
all these rumours and i still dont know who is coming or going :rolleyes:

·
International
6,519 Posts
yes, that's what I am scared of.. :( When Miha said those things about Argentinians in Lazio Veron Said he wanted to leave. But He will stay here for another season, Cragnotti convinced him :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts