Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
FORZA SMOKING BIANCO!!!:proud::proud: :star::cool:

MARK MY WORDS, THIS KID WILL BECOME THE WORLD'S GREATEST PLAYER IN 2-3 YEARS TIME!!!!:stuckup::proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
:star:

Still loses the ball sometimes under little pressure (dare I say it, ala Seedorf) but a brilliant player just the same. I hope we don't presume that Kaka is great BECAUSE of Milan. Kaka is great because of Kaka.

:star: :proud:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
God Bless Brasil!:thumbsup::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Oh and btw, why does he punches his heart each time he scores? Any reason for that?

I like it tough!!Very cool way of celebrating!!!:thumbsup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
That's nationalist humbug Garrincha ;) It's just that Brazil has so many slums and so little things to do that your whole population plays football on the streets as soon as they turn 5 years old ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
San Siro said:
Oh and btw, why does he punches his heart each time he scores? Any reason for that?

I like it tough!!Very cool way of celebrating!!!:thumbsup:

Cheers.;)
Well, I don't know him personally so I can only guess.

He started doing that in Sao Paulo, when he was younger and the fans felt he was too "cool" and not enthusiastic enough. I always interpreted that gesture as Kaka's way of saying to the fans "I'm as excited about this goal as you guys!" :D ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Their are some players that the first time you see them you are pretty sure they are going to become "something" special. Kaka is one of them. First time I saw him in San Siro I was amazed, like all the tifosi in the stadium. All media, players, trainers and football fans in general (not only Milan tifosi) "know" already that he's a fuoriclasse. Funny how Inter and Juve turned him down for his name:)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Politician said:
It's just that Brazil has so many slums and so little things to do that your whole population plays football on the streets as soon as they turn 5 years old ;)
:confused: "So little things to do"?? You've never actually been in Brazil, have you? :D Football isn't loved in Brazil for a lack of alternatives, Politician... it's loved because it's an integral part of our culture. To understand Brazil you have to understand the relationship of Brazilians with football. That extreme passion for football isn't intrinsically good or bad, mind you... and sometimes it can go too far. But that's Brazil for you. :proud:

And by the way, Kaka comes from an upper-middle-class environment... no slums in his life. ;) He's just... Brazilian. :cool:
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Special he is indeed. Amazing tallent!!!

I think his gesture is both "cool" and "I love it/you with all my heart" but also has sth to do with is relgiousness, in a way. Like - thank you God, for giving me what I have! :cool:

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Garrincha, I simply provided a silly counterpoint to your equally silly "Brazilian football heritage" post.

Kaka is Kaka. Kaka is Braizilian. Roque Junior isn't Kaka. Roque Junior is also Brazilian.

If you know what I mean... ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Politician said:
Garrincha, I simply provided a silly counterpoint to your equally silly "Brazilian football heritage" post.
Well, the execution is only worth 1/5 but I give you 5/5 for the effort.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Pffft, Quivering, I'll find the grace to forgive you this time but don't make me assume a position of pseudolistic supreme arbitration, a pagan druid with the clarity of thought of a Kant or a Newton; and then, rising to a magnificent fury, smote you in my bolt of Homo superior judgment :devil:

:howler: :tongue:

BE AFRAID!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I gotta tell you Quivering, your avatar is simply hypnotic...
Maybe it's just that I am more sensitive to the pitfalls of being one of the fairer sex, but that avatar makes me grimace because those are clearly going to hurt unbelievably bad in older age ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts