Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No not really but isnt it time my french amigo

where is this greatness?

or is he coming soon....this guy sounds like one of those computer games that is hyped and promoted but delayed and delayed and in the end its never released.

Lav

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Lav said:
No not really but isnt it time my french amigo

where is this greatness?

or is he coming soon....this guy sounds like one of those computer games that is hyped and promoted but delayed and delayed and in the end its never released.

Lav
Hey Lav, What r u talking about ?:confused: :rolleyes: . I am sorry but i can't get ur message in the thread. :eek:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our great prophet....Walter :eek: :tongue: predicted the greatest transfer in Italian football history.

This was relayed to us by his heralder....the one the only Payman aka San Siro :D :D :D

The news was supoosed to be announced in a few days, a week or so ago.

This beliver is asking the great herlader when will this monmental event occur........or is our prophet smoking too much crack :D ;)

Lav

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Lav said:
Our great prophet....Walter :eek: :tongue: predicted the greatest transfer in Italian football history.

This was relayed to us by his heralder....the one the only Payman aka San Siro :D :D :D

The news was supoosed to be announced in a few days, a week or so ago.

This beliver is asking the great herlader when will this monmental event occur........or is our prophet smoking too much crack :D ;)

Lav
Thanx for the clarification. :) I know what the piece of news was. It was Redondo has come to Milan and is need of an operation.:D :mad:

Ciao

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Latest on Nesta: from la Gazzetta.http://www.gazzetta.it/statics/spec....702315221.html

Nesta remains at Lazio for 99% as the deal with Inter fell!!!!Cragnotti wants Zanetti+25M$ but Moratti doesn't want to give Zanetti which means no Nesta to INter!!!! It also says in this article that Juve are still in the race if Davids joins Lazio, but we all know that Davids will not want to play in a team whose supporters are racists, so that's also not probable, and finally as a result of all these, there's only one destination left for Nesta,........guess where.... :happy:

Just like last year, no mention of Milan at all and then, out of the blue, when no one even expects us in the race, we or rather (HE) made the final and decisive intervention...there's some blatant familiarity between last year and this year...:eek::happy:

FORZA SANDRO!:)

Hope this answers your concerns Lav boy...;):tongue:

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
Payman, I don't know whether it says a lot about your convictions and "news" source but the link you gave us is not working ... it says "The page cannot be found"... :rolleyes: :D ;)

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
MILAN - Massimo Moratti intervened briefly during today's Lega Calcio meeting in Milan. In response to an earlier declaration by Cragnotti, the nerazzurro president said, "What Cragnotti thinks counts a lot. Last night Nesta was 50% between the two clubs. However, it could be that Nesta is now 99% at Lazio. The hypothesis of paying the total for Nesta in cash? No, I don't think so."

thats more like it

·
Registered
426 Posts
San_Siro_1 said:
Just like last year, no mention of Milan at all and then, out of the blue, when no one even expects us in the race, we or rather (HE) made the final and decisive intervention...there's some blatant familiarity between last year and this year...:eek::happy:

FORZA SANDRO!:)

Hope this answers your concerns Lav boy...;):tongue: [/B]

Do u have anything concrete to support this speculation ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts