Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I like this player so much...and he is back in the suitable time i think....that's to make kluivert or saviola rest....and he is a cool player...Dani :proud:

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dani back in training

Thursday 11 April 2002 16:28 (BCN)
Dani’s return to training was the only notable news as Barca prepared for the weekend’s match against Alaves.
The striker has been out of action since 23 January after he fractured his fibula after a training ground collision with teammate Gerard

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm not very excited to tell you the truth. It's good to see a player recovered from an injury back again, but I doubt he plays, I don't like him very much.:eek:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I think Dani is a superb striker. The Julio Salinas way.

Yes, Dani started to practice fully yesterday. Also Patrik Andersson was there too on yesterdays training session. But he was only running around the pitch and didn`t take part with the rest of the squad. Anyway it`s nice to see him back too!:)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
we must sell him he has not play even when he was ok

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I would rather sell someone who will increase a bit of money. Dani hasn`t played for a long time and been injured. He isn`t exactlly the most wanted person at the transfer market right now. Selling him would be a big misstake since he`s a great striker.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
he is not a great striker, sure we are going to lose money but barça has to sell him

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
We just can wait. Next season he`ll have his chance. Why to sell? We won`t get any money for him. Let`s give the guy a chance and then we`ll see.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as i said before,

he is a super stricker, i remember him when he was in Mallorca, and u must know that barca paid 35 m$ foe Dani...so it is important to keep him in the club to the next season...Dani is good ;)

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Re: as i said before,

y_RK said:
and u must know that barca paid 35 m$ foe Dani
:eekani: :dazed: :eekani: $35 million :eekani: :dazed: :eekani:

you got to be kidding me... :eek: That's one of the biggest mistakes in the history of Barcelona (after signing Ronald & Frank)

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
but,,....

he was the top striker...and really in that time he was really deserve 35m$...but van gaal and serra ferrer didn't know how to treat with thi splayer...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
No doubt Dani is a very good striker ... he had great performances for Mallorca before he move to Barça where he proved the trust of Van Gaal as Kluivert-backup with 11 goals in the league.
I'll never forget his performance against Chelsea in 2000-champions_League-quarters. :star:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I always liked Dani since he joined Barca. When i saw him at this years team-presentation i was very impressed by him. :)
Given a fair chance Dani is as good as any striker in this league... no doubt! :) :happy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts