Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
París, 4/18/2002 (FUTBOLPERUANO.COM) El Presidente de la Confederación Africana, Issa Hayatou, quien ha presentado su candidatura a la presidencia de la FIFA, pretende arrebatarle dos cupos a Sudamérica a partir del Mundial de Alemania 2006.

Este dirigente camerunés ha presentado una propuesta de clasificación para los siguientes mundiales en la cual América del Sur contaría únicamente con tres cupos, la CONCACAF tendría tres cupos y uno de repesca, Oceanía tendría uno, Asia dispondría de cinco plazas al igual que África, mientras que Europa se mantendría con 13 representaciones más un desempate.

full story
http://www.peru.com/futbol/AutoNoti...oticia15179.asp

what the hell is this dumb ass thinking?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I won't worry. This guy is not gonna win against Blatter or Johansson.

But if this happens, what an insult to a confederation that has won 8 world cups.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
The African Confederation wants to take away TWO S American qualifier spots ???? bahawah !!!!!! :dielaugh:

Bunch of Stupidity and Politics !!! :lala:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
this guy is a lunatic. we just have 10 teams in the qualies but we still deserve those 4 and a half places, since all the SA representants are good enough sides to at least get the 2 round.
just remember the last wc.

i read that a conmebol manager said SA should quit to the next WC if fifa took away any place from us. and that a WC with SA teams its not a WC. absolutly right.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Its all $$$ and Politic$ ..Nothing else..All these big shots :ass:es Presidents of different Confederations are flirting with the possible candidates for the next Fifa Election and they all start promissing crap that they cant deliver after all !!!

:eyepatch:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Hi again guys!I had some personal problems and i couldn't be in the net for a while.Now i will leave again in two days to go and celebrate Orthodox Easter in my village but you won't miss me,i think:angel:

As for Hayatou thing just stubitities and politics...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts