Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Inter against Seina today.

Man! Three players at least 2 meters offside.. Linesman on the same line with a clear view. Yet, no offside.

Seriously, haven't seen something like this before. Inter is the new Juve of Serie A.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
**** inter

They're even worse than juve, cause some ppl think they're innocent.

Edit: That looks like Inter defenders after the line:howler:

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
WTF? :dielaugh: Is that for real? :D

I stopped watching the game when it was 1-1, saw second Maicon goal in teletext, and thought they just scored a clutch goal late again as it has become their habit, but that shit is a frigging christmas gift if I ever saw one :howler:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Pff people just pick out decisions that benefit Inter and forget those that don't.

Milan (for example) would be -16 points if not for their dodgy decisions, but nobody scrutinizes their games because they're so far behind it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Refs have been helping you for 3 years now, don't change the subject to Milan.

Inter are scum.

great find GO, ya doctor:pp

·
Registered
45,386 Posts
Couple of pretty obvious offsides you should be familiar with GO:-

[tub]Jl0G4l-6PGs[/tub]

[tub]xhE1YfSYYQ0[/tub]

The real question is whether anyone's seen a bigger crybaby than you. :)

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Youp in all these vedios there are 3 players 2 meters away offside. :rollani:

Thank you for bringing this up though, it shows the difference between common referee mistakes that happened to everybody and dodgy calls that happen only to Inter.

(not that I agree entirely about the content of these clips being wrong calls but thats not our subject)

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
Yep, I've seen more obvious offside goals. From the linesman's line of view it's difficult to see what is happening.

The ref was in a good position to spot it though. But I guess he relied on the linesman and didn't pay attention to the offsideline.

·
Registered
23,869 Posts

Thank you for bringing this up though, it shows the difference between common referee mistakes that happened to everybody and dodgy calls that happen only to Inter.

(not that I agree entirely about the content of these clips being wrong calls but thats not our subject)
Why do you keep emphasizing that there are 3 players offside? :confused:

The only one which matters is Maicon.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Actually if the guy making the pass is offside then doesnt that void the offside rule as he is through?? I still think its offside, but if thats true its still a tough call.

Such a shame as Siena fought so hard and they deserved a win not even a draw, but freaking inter needed ref's help again to win. Pathetic!!

If they win serie a again it will be a travesty to football!! I dont even care if its Milan that takes it from us, but as long as someone else wins it.

·
Registered
59,890 Posts
For the record (because I'm certain hypocrite12 will NEVER mention it) - Crespo was wrongly flagged offside and thus denied a 1 on 1 with Siena's goalkeeper in the 60th minute, and in fact it was a mistake by the same linesman. :)

As far as bad offside decisions go, Henry v Man U a few seasons ago was pretty bad, too.

·
Registered
23,869 Posts
Actually if the guy making the pass is offside then doesnt that void the offside rule as he is through?? I still think its offside, but if thats true its still a tough call.

Such a shame as Siena fought so hard and they deserved a win not even a draw, but freaking inter needed ref's help again to win. Pathetic!!

If they win serie a again it will be a travesty to football!! I dont even care if its Milan that takes it from us, but as long as someone else wins it.
You should read my dossier. I highly recommend it. Oh, and you should also start a dossier on Inter and see what sort of result you come up with.

·
Registered
59,890 Posts

:dielaugh: Says the Milanista. Rotfl. How many dodgy penalties this season again? You beat us 1-0 thanks to an offside goal, dimwit.

Yet despite all that you're out of the title race before Christmas, now that's pathetic. Being helped again and again yet you fall short, still.. :howler:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Youp in all these vedios there are 3 players 2 meters away offside.
It doesn't matter how many people are offsides. You can have 10 people offside, it DOESN'T matter as long as those people are passive to the ball being passed.

Having more people offisides justifies the error of the referee because the passive players make it hard to judge what the active player is doing.

·
Registered
45,386 Posts

Trust a simpleton like you to only rely on a minor difference in distance (the Inter offside clearly wasn't 2 meters either) and ignore other things like the movement of a number players from an offside position towards an onside position that could distract the referee. All you have is a photo and are not referring to the movement of players in the video that could interfere with an official's judgment (why would you have posted a video though? It would only weaken your argument that it was an obvious offside). But that figures, since you're also claiming that these decisions happen only to Inter. I'm sure you've just forgotten about dodgy calls made in even Milan's favour only this season.

We all know that you were sitting and just wishing for Inter to lose and that you were disappointed when the winner was scored in the dying minutes. But get over it. Just like you did your last tantrum when we beat Parma on the last day of last season. :)

·
Registered
45,386 Posts
Oh yeah, and don't forget to add Perrotta's obviously offside goal scored less than a week ago against Cagliari. Pretty decisive since it finished 3-2 to Roma. Shouldn't that be listed as a refereeing favour in your book? :)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Siena deserve much worse for being basically Moggi's second team for many years. So screw Siena, they shouldn't be in Serie A in the first place. And every bit helps when it comes to rubentus not getting the title, so screw Siena again.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts