Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the massive gap between Inter and league leaders and huge rivals Juventus do Inter just focus their attention on the Prestigious Champions league?The CL is a huge possibility for Inter this season and is definately not out of reach,the honour to be European Champions is just mouth watering to mention.
So what do you think?I certainly think Inter shouldn't and wont abandon Serie A of course but should focus their attention seriously of winning Europes Coveted Prize.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Well as usualy, a similar thread has actually been created recently, but it doesn't hurt to say it again.

I have lost hope in Lo Scudetto, but still believe we can at least fight for the third place, if not the second. :)

As for the CL, it is quite obvious that we've got our hopes high.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Pippo_Inzaghi_9 said:
coppa italia ;)
Funny coming from a guy with that kind of quote in his signature :tongue:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Inter has a broad enough squad to keep their focus on both competitions. There is simply no reason for Mancini to give up on Lo Scudetto even if it seems far fetched that Inter will win it this year. I assume even those who have given up on Serie demands that Inter end up in the top 4.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Razman said:
Funny coming from a guy with that kind of quote in his signature :tongue:
as much as i would like us to win the treble this season, i really think that inter are favourites for the coppa italia. mancini is just great at them, and now that inter are out of serie a i think you guys have a better chance to win it. the champions league is far fetched with your current squad. your defence is lame and will suffer against big clubs like chelsea, barca, and (like always) milan :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mancio won't discard Lo scudetto of course why would he?Anyhow there is no reason why Inter can't go all the way in the CL and I sincerely believe that.Just think january re-opens the market and it will give Inter the chance to plug the holes that are so noticeable now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts