Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sometimes i dreamed (not purposely) about an upcoming match that i am very excited about and the final scoreline as well, and those dreams are about 80% correct.

the first one was when I dreamed about the Milan - Chievo match three years ago when Chievo just get promoted to serie a and caused a lot of troubles for all the big teams. I dreamed about the match as far as a week before the actual match. In my dream, I was talking with my friends in the middle of the rain about how good chievo is coz milan only won 3-2.
and it turned out to be 3-2.

and i remembered this one very clearly as well.
it was two years ago, inter-juve match that ended 2-2.
I dreamed that I was playing winning eleven with my brother and he used juve and i used inter.
the game ended in 2-2 draw and my goals were scored by a black guy.
and it turned out that the real match ended 2-2 as well, with seedorf scoring both goals for inter.

the latest being the greece - czech rep euro 2004 match.
i woke up feeling very sad coz i dreamed that greece won 1-0 at the last minute.
and it turned out to be 1-0 as well, with the goal scored at the 93rd minute.

in total i have experienced about 25 "prediction dreams" that turned out to be the correct scoreline.

but since the greece - czech rep match i have never experienced any dream related to football score anymore.

you guys may laugh at me but that's truly what happened.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Well I've experienced something similar, but it doesn't come out good. Back during the 2002 WC, I dreamt that Portugal had beaten the U.S 2-0, however I woke up late and turned on the TV to find out we were down 3-1. Same thing happened when Portugal faced Greece in the opening match.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Well maybe you're just a good tipster. So you may consider betting sometimes. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About a year ago I had a dream seeing Del Piero in a courtroom answering questions before the judge. I was thinking, "What the heck is Del Piero doing there?"

Last night I had a dream about Del Piero sniffing some kind of white powder.

To be continued.....

·
Registered
334 Posts
lol hahhaha lets hope it doesn't.
When I have dreams about soccer it's always wrong, but sometimes I believe that its true.

·
Registered
607 Posts
i never have dreams but i get a feeling about a match and generally put down a bet, i get it right most the time, the best one was probably bolton beating chelsea last season but i didn't bet on that one.

·
Registered
69,969 Posts
I dreamed with a victory vs England in Euro2000 and with a Chivu goal in that game, but it was just a coincidence :D

·
Registered
985 Posts
Maybe you only remember the ones when it turned out to be true, and not the numerous other times when the dream was wrong ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
I've dreamt often about games.... but most of the time the dream end before that the game is over and i don't know the result!!!! (and i'm in a bad mood the whole day:wth: )

And if i know the result all the time in real life is different:howler:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Wow, 25 are really a lot, I have experienced this once too tough:

It was Parma-Lazio I think, about 6-7 years ago. In my dream Parma won 3-1 and remembered that Crespo and Fuser (who never scored much goals) have scored.
Well, the final result was 3-1 and both Crespo und Fuser scored :eekani:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I've only ever had 2.

The first one was at the beginning of last season when I dreamt that arsenal would win the league unbeaten. I was in this green room and this small boy was shouting something like, " yes arsenal have won the league unbeaten."

The second one I had about a month ago. I was in a train, when didier drogba came out of no-where and said to me, "we've finally won the league"

strange, :confused: let's see if it comes true....

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
kalo said:
The second one I had about a month ago. I was in a train, when didier drogba came out of no-where and said to me, "we've finally won the league" strange, :confused: let's see if it comes true....

:dielaugh: That one's really funny. I hope your dream comes true.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
About a year ago I had a dream seeing Del Piero in a courtroom answering questions before the judge. I was thinking, "What the heck is Del Piero doing there?"

Last night I had a dream about Del Piero sniffing some kind of white powder.

To be continued.....
weird ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts