Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know that we haven't played up to expectations after zac took over this team...even when cuper as in charge, we still had some bad moments...before cuper took over, we had lippi, tardelli and some others who failed miserably to lead this team to succeed...i don't want to name the games which made us disappointed to watch...because obviously, there are too many...it's just too painful to remember those games...6-0 loss to milan, lost to lazio on 05/05, the early CL exit, and some other tough losses...and embarassing losses (lost to empoli, brescia, udinese, chievo...)...we all realize that it's very tough to be an inter fan...our current horrible form may not end until zac is sacked...but if he is sacked, there is still no guarantee that our next, new coach will succeed...

however, have u guys ever thought of quit supporting this team?? if yes, then when and why?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's not that i expected u guys to quit supporting this team...but i was wondering if you have thought about it or not...

honestly, it has never happened to me...but in some games when i was disappointed in the team's performance, i did not come to this forum or read any news relating to the games...that's the way i tried to forget the unhappiness...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Carson35 said:

however, have u guys ever thought of quit supporting this team?? if yes, then when and why?
if yes mean that you don't really love your team:) because if u love your team u support your team in the bad moments like in the great moments until the die

·
Registered
678 Posts
there are a lot of kinds of beauties or charms in the world.
and luckly, Inter has more than one among them surely.

So, that's enough, I love INTER because INTER gives me the feeling of beauty, or charm.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
i never think about stop supporting INTER ,
in bad moments like these i usually play ps2 ( we7) and start beating juve , milan and roma up ( u have no idea how much my brothers hate INTER :D )

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Carson35 said:
it's not that i expected u guys to quit supporting this team...but i was wondering if you have thought about it or not...

honestly, it has never happened to me...but in some games when i was disappointed in the team's performance, i did not come to this forum or read any news relating to the games...that's the way i tried to forget the unhappiness...
Wow having 47.000 and plus posts, a given that fact that Inter has not been tremendously succesful lately, I wonder how many posts you would have if by chance you supported some other team;)

On topic, you should never change team:)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The closest I have thought of is to quit watching Black/red and Zebras' ugly colours

·
Registered
43,794 Posts
I have never thought of quitting Inter. The club is in my being just like it is with Javier Zanetti. And I'm sure that goes for many of us.

But if anyone remembers, Abdul/Christian defected to the Red/Black camp! That was a laugh. I think the trigger was the Pirlo transfer.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yes i thougt about chaning my team, e week after i bought that intermilan shirt :)

damn i wish i bought such a new lazio one :)

maybe it's because i have never seen any good games of inter for a while, cuz i support them only just a year or 3 ......

i'm still 20 years old you see :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Firdaus said:
I have never thought of quitting Inter. The club is in my being just like it is with Javier Zanetti. And I'm sure that goes for many of us.

But if anyone remembers, Abdul/Christian defected to the Red/Black camp! That was a laugh. I think the trigger was the Pirlo transfer.
As I said Firdaus, you should never change teams. However, should you decide to join us undefinitely I must say that you look gorgeous with your new colours.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
The only one's who would look to change teams are the Gloryhunters.So in summation it's better not having them follow your side.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
The only one's who would look to change teams are the Gloryhunters
actually there is another type i prefer call to them ( Starhunters )

i know some people stopped supporting INTER just because

ronaldo left the club.

god knows how many of us will stop supporting INTER if our star

helveg left INTER

please helveg stay with us for the good of INTER
:D :D :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Why would anyone consider changing teams...:confused:

The thought that anyone would jump ship....is stupid...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts