Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
looks really interesting... but one needs to have an awful lot of time to join it...:eekani:
do you play there, BBV?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
15-40 minutes. Not every day. But you will need more time at very beginning of the game to examine and understand everything.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
BBV said:
But you will need more time at very beginning of the game to examine and understand everything.
yes I figured that... It was exactly what I thought..."wow it's amazing! but damn, where are you gonna get so much time??:wallbang:" :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No :)
I am currently playing in V.1 league. "V" means fifth league. "1" means number of division. There is Premier League, II.1 - II.4, III.1 - III.16, IV.1 - IV.64, V.1 - V.256. Divisions of same league (V.17 and V.211, for example) equals with each other.

I am currently in first place, and I have very good chances to promote to IV. There is 3 games to end of a season.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fracky said:
yes I figured that... It was exactly what I thought..."wow it's amazing! but damn, where are you gonna get so much time??:wallbang:" :D
There is only two games in week - Wednesday and Sunday. You will need to arrange your squad twice a week. Sometimes you will need time to search players on transfer market.

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
BBV said:
No :)
I am currently playing in V.1 league. "V" means fifth league. "1" means number of division. There is Premier League, II.1 - II.4, III.1 - III.16, IV.1 - IV.64, V.1 - V.256. Divisions of same league (V.17 and V.211, for example) equals with each other.

God that is complicated
:D
I am currently in first place, and I have very good chances to promote to IV. There is 3 games to end of a season.
best of luck at it:star: Let me know if you promoted or not in the end, ok?:D

I really feel like trying that... but damn, my exams...

:wallbang:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
its relaly quite simple actually :)

try it

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Lav said:
its relaly quite simple actually :)

try it
wow more recruiters :D
how am I supposed to resist now?? :eek::D

ok, I will try after I'm done with this term and have some spare time before the finals... I'm free to leave it anytime after all:D

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
BBV said:
It's not difficult. There is kind of meccano on ht-arena.
oh i see:D how comfortable:D why isn't there such thing for real clubs? then maybe we'd have a decent site now...:wallbang::D
My site. I've done it for 5 minutes.
http://www.ht-arena.com/elephants
wow you are doing really well in your division :eek: #1 and top striker is yours too :star:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts