Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if anyone (beside me) here play this on-line manager game?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Yes Tok I play it :happy: Im glad to see I am not the only one in the slovenian forum who does ;) Here is my team website and there information:

NK Triglav (154306)

Region: Maribor
Arena: Srce Bije Za Triglav Arena
Language: English
Series: # 2 in IV.1

Owner
Owner: (Anonymous)
Alias: Siljak09
E-mail: [email protected]

Home Page: http://www.ht-arena.com/nktriglav/

What is your team information??

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ql :)

Here is my team:

Fc Salara Koper (116979)

Region: Koper
Arena: Stad de salara
Language: English
Series: # 5 in III.6

Alias: Tok87 Online!
E-mail: (Hidden)
More details about owner

This week i already scheduled a frendly.......will u play next week a frendly?

Btw: What do u choose now with the new tactic avilable: normal, pressing, counter-attacks, attack on the middle or attack on the wings?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I have organised a friendly this week and also have one to play next because of a neutral agrrement with another team ;) I will play you in 2 weeks from now if that is OK? :D

With the new tactics I prefer Counter Attacks. It really depends on who I am playing and so on but I still play Normal the most. ;) What about you? :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah....OK.....then in 14 days...np ;).....

I usually played normal, but this week i tried attacking on the middle....cause i played at home, and i needed a win.....and i won that game......

What training type do u have now?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Tok87 said:
Yeah....OK.....then in 14 days...np ;).....

I usually played normal, but this week i tried attacking on the middle....cause i played at home, and i needed a win.....and i won that game......

What training type do u have now?
Cool, would you like me to go to your stadium or would you like to visit mine??

Good to see you won :D I was against 6th in the league and won 2 - 0 ;) Im currently second by 3 points and should finish in my current position. So I have already started to build for next season.

I have just started to train Playmaking. I bought three 17 year old passable PM's with some passing to train up. Cost me around 500 000 Euro :wallbang: ;) By the start of the Cup I should have some Solid PM's ;) :star:

What are you training currently? Also, how much money do you get a week from your sponsers in third division? :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now i train scoring, cause i have 3 youngsters with exellent scoring and two with solid......

As u wish......4 me is the same.....we can play two matches if u wont, one at ur stadium, one at mine.....

From sponsors i get around 126.000 euro per week........how many ultras do u have......i have almost 2.300 supp.....

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Tok87 said:
Now i train scoring, cause i have 3 youngsters with exellent scoring and two with solid......

As u wish......4 me is the same.....we can play two matches if u wont, one at ur stadium, one at mine.....

From sponsors i get around 126.000 euro per week........how many ultras do u have......i have almost 2.300 supp.....
OK, we will play 2 matches :) I will travel to yours first if that is alright :D

You get alot of money from your sponsers :eek: Im in 4th division and get 67 980 €uro per week from them :wallbang: I have 1137 supporters and should get 14 more by the end of the week. ;)

How long have you been training scoring to have 1 excellent and two solids? I just started training PM last week. :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NZS said:
OK, we will play 2 matches :) I will travel to yours first if that is alright :D

Yeah...ok... ;)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NZS said:

How long have you been training scoring to have 1 excellent and two solids? I just started training PM last week. :)

Well......im training scoring 4 the whole season now.....well i have 3 exllent youngsters...they came from my youth school as exellent.........i think i have to train aronud 2-3 seasons, tahat they raech formidable......

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Passable.........no,not 8 weeks......depend of wich skill.......from exellent to formidable is far way longer as from passable to solid......thats normal......

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeaaahh......i just checked training now........one of my youngsters....20 years turned into formidable scoring.......now im in doubt..or 2 sell him, or 2 play with him.....i must decide.....

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Congrats :D :happy: :star: That is some achievement ;) I think the best player I had was an excellent defender ;) :depress: Best of luck with your decision ;)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What was ur pool....look at mine.......:

Amel Kurtus

17 years, solid form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is temperamental and upright.
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities.

Nationality: Slovenija
Assessed value: 269 000 €uro
Wage: 1 440 €uro/week
Owner: Fc Salara Koper
Warnings: 0

Stamina: weak Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: passable Passing: inadequate
Winger: inadequate Defending: wretched
Scoring: excellent Set Pieces: wretched

Ql ha? ;)

Whats yours?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Thats a great youth pull :star: :eek: I hope I get something like that. Im going to go have a look now ;) I'll post him when he is shown. :D

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Not the best pull but certainly a sellable one ;)

Stefano D'amore (25177709)
18 years, passable form, healthy
A controversial person who is balanced and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Nationality: Slovenija
Assessed value: 368 000 €uro
Wage: 2 380 €uro/week
Owner: NK Triglav
Warnings: 0

Stamina: wretched Goaltending: solid
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous
Winger: disastrous Defending: wretched
Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous

Career Goals: 0
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 0
Cup goals this season: 0

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
True...but how come u pulled out a goalkeeper?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I pulled a keeper because I am in debt at the moment :depress: And I need to make some money ;) If I can sell this guyit would help, so thats why :D Next week I will pull outfield again ;)

I have Solid Youth Squad. What about you? :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have an exellent youth school.......
u re in the debts......hmmmm.......i have now + 350 000 euro.....i just bought an exellent keeper for 630 000 euro...also im selling now onw exellent scorer and one exellent midfielder....+ a passable wing & and a passable wing back....

Btw: how big is your stadium...mine is 43.000.....i have 2 build a bigger one, but the stadium is so expensive..damn...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts