Xtratime Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
CULT OF PERSONALITY
21,007 Posts
Well besides light jokes, he has done really good this season, as I remember at the beginning of the season some of the posters including me were for his head but he has done really good brought some good play to this year's shit EPL.
Hope Newcastle qualifies for UCL over Chelski and Tottenham.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
the Benfica game might come too early but he is line for a possible cameo experience against Sunderland or at the very least the following game :thumbsup:

Bit of a surprise considering AP said he was likely out for the season a few weeks ago

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Madness?

THIS IS FRANC... NEWCASTLE!!!! :scream:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hatem Ben Arfa’s colourful spell in England is over as he has agreed “in principle” to return to France to play for Nice as long as Newcastle United do not demand a transfer fee for a player who only has six months left on his contract.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Au revoir Hatem...Newcastle fans will always have good memories. :thumbsup:

"I think, hold on, I didn't sign Peter Beardsley to tell him to track back. I didn't sign Ruel Fox to ask him to play any different from the way he did at Norwich. Or Robert Lee. I bought him because he's a talent. I'm not going to ask them to change. You go out and you take people on and you challenge them to play football and if you're better than them and you have a bit of luck, you get your reward." - Kevin Keegan

[tub]IQW7huGFgDo[/tub]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts