Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yet it is not strong enough to describe just how much I despise LIVERPOOL Football club and its fans.

It's really hard to put into words how much I hate the feckin thieving, arrogant, living in the past, curly-haired, pink tracksuit wearing, granny-robbing, bin dipping, hubcap collecting, village people tache wearing, part-time supporting, big-nose worshipping, plastic cup winning,

Scouse

BASTARDS!!

;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
You missed out Manc-Beating, lad.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Also that Danny Murphy likes playing your lot! :D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
That's kind of you! :D

We made sure to boo Fergie too, so he felt at home, isn't that right beefo! ;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Just keeping up with your jabs:D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Not the regular crew though are they? ;)

To be fair I think I've done a pretty good job of keeping them at bay, or at least minimising the damage! ;)

Still they keep it up, they'll end up banned, either way you'll get relative peace back!;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
one guy stepped over the line. I've mentioned it to Roy. And I also logged it;) It was about Munich. Why are people using it to get at us all of a sudden. No idea have they!

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
:mad: Are you referring to me, Roy?

It's really hard to put into words how much I hate the feckin thieving, arrogant, living in the past, curly-haired, pink tracksuit wearing, granny-robbing, bin dipping, hubcap collecting, village people tache wearing, part-time supporting, big-nose worshipping, plastic cup winning, Scouse BASTARDS!!
I can't believe you call us lot all that. Guess me and Razor will not be getting X'mas cards from you.:mad:

paw:D

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
one guy stepped over the line. I've mentioned it to Roy. And I also logged it;) It was about Munich. Why are people using it to get at us all of a sudden. No idea have they!
What did he say? Perhaps you can PM me and Razor? I have been missing from all the action here since a lot of messages get deleted very promptly. Kudos to Razor and Roy.:)

paw;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
paw said:

What did he say? Perhaps you can PM me and Razor? I have been missing from all the action here since a lot of messages get deleted very promptly. Kudos to Razor and Roy.:)

paw;)
he said "always check the runway for Ice". That really sickened me:depress:

·
Registered
35 Posts
hahhahah

nothing more funnier then a gang of plastic Scousers and Mancs Talkin bollocks!

signed a real scouser!

all of you learn from your parents mistakes use a condom!

and labia I hate you and hope you die soon mkay!

tw*t!

·
Registered
300 Posts
OwenisGod - cool it, this is not the school playground u know

or else i'll have to tell ur parents what a norty boy you've been.

they'll stop u from playing with the computer, and you'll only be left with the colouring book:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts