Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is almost 100% certain. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink will be loaned to Valencia for one year + 5 mln $. Of course IF Atletico ghet relegated, but we all know that WILL happen The Atletico board have settled the deal with Valencia hoping of course that they will return to the top flight after one year and will then have their ace back with them. This is very smart thinking, because Hasselbaink wants to stay in Madrid (doesn't everyone? ), but of course doesn't want to be in the Segunda Division, just when his career is peaking. This also means all the transfer news people are posting about him is SH|T! Like I said this is 99% true.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's a greedy bastard and now he's paying for it! LOL And you musn't forget La Liga is the best league in the world. Personally I'd rather play in the Secunda Division then in the Premiership!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People! Stop believing these transfer rumors about valencia! We know they are in the CL and making news, but this doesn't mean thew whole team will be sold! IMO Lopez will stay, Valencia is his place. Ilie can go, because he's wasted himslef at V. :(

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
"Stop beliving these rumours about Valencia"... If I'm not mistake you're the one who started the topic and said you're "100% certain" and "99% true". But Ilie is not a waste of talent at Valencia, if you watched Ilie in his first year and even last year you would disagree. Dispite not having the best of years this year he has been injured alot, has problems with the coach but yet still has 5 goals in the Champions League and 5 in La Liga. Ilie is a fan favorite at Valencia, he ranks up there with Lopez and Mendieta.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No! You misunderstood! Eclipse! I wasn't talking about the transfer rumors INTO Valencia, but about the OUT of Valencia ones! I mean it's impossible for a team to sell 5 or 6 players and get over 100mln bucks $$ for them. Why? Because what do they need that cash for??? And the Hasselbaink rumor seems to be true, ej?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts