Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my italian friends.......

Have you heard anything about this?

I personally think Juventus would be a great choice for him since there are several top teams out there chasing him...

The guy is a true winner and one of the top players in Europe....

Juventus + Hasan Sas = WINNERS!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i agree this guy is a sensation. not only at the world cup, i saw him in the champions league last year and he smashed real, by himself. He is still pretty young, 24/25 i think, he would be a great signing and he is cheap too.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think he has been brilliant all tournament. he would be great to get.

I have one question though, he plays for turkey upfront or basically supports Sukur, is that right??

BUT, for his domestic team, apparently he plays in the midfeild. Is that right?? I heard the commentor say those things, but i'm not confident if he is right or not.

If he is a midfielder, would he be able to play on that left side which juve needs, or is he more suitable for Davids or Nedveds position.

My brother said that he plays defensive midfielder normally, but i dont trust his judgement........if so, maybe Davids will leave for sure.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yeah!

The reports say he could be signed for less than 4 million pounds(transfer) - what an incredible bargain!

Versatility is key - with him on the bench, we would need fewer back-ups.

Moggi was quoted as saying that he wasn't good enough for Serie A - I'm glad I know that Moggi always lies, or else I would think that he's out of his mind!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Hasan Sas is an attacking midfielder. He doesn't score a lot, at least for GS. He didn't score so much this season. But he played really well, and in Turkey NT he plays just superb.
This guys is a classy player. He is really worth signing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
He plays on both wings, mostly on the left. He was banned for using drugs for 6 moths 3 years ago. After that he shaved his hair.:confused: :confused: :confused: . His conrtact will expire next year. Galatasaray doesn't want to sell him BUT if he refuses to sign contract, they may reconsider. However they consider to get $10M for him.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sas Not Good Enough For Serie A, Says Moggi

Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has ruled out a move for Galatasaray's highly coveted midfielder Hasan Sas.

The Turkish international has caught the eye in Japan and South Korea with some impressive displays and has been linked with a move away from the Superlig.

However, Moggi denied that his club are interested in the player.

"We are not interested, he is not at the level of the Italian championship," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Gala needs the money...but Terim needs Hasan even more. Terim has big plans for Hasan and Gala this year. He has a year left on his contract and Gala wants to sign a 3-year deal with him. If he goes it would never be under 10$ dollars....he aint no 4 $ million player. I think that hasan is among the best players in the world right now.....not because he scores goals, more because he is a team player. He works as much defensively as offensively....he is a expert in pressing the ballholder. His stamina can be compared with Davids and at the same time he can play as a forward/offensive midfielder. Hasan is Terim material, just like Emre. He owunt leave Gala this year and if he decides to move it would be great to see him in a Juve uniform. Lippi is a admirer of turkish players.......he has been watching Hasan for a long time, and he has seen the potential in this guy.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Moggi thinks no-one is good enough for juve and serie a. i know he lies a lot and plays games, but still, some signings are a joke.

Parramatti, Oliseh, Amoruso are a few.

We are going to lose Davids, we need a replacement, and i think he is a good one. Brighi and MAresca should get more of a chance, along with Baiocco.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sas' agent says that he will only leave GS for either R. Madrid or Barcelona and that he has no interest, whatsoever, in the Serie A or the Premier League :confused:

Anyway, I think that he is a great player and would be a good signing.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys easy!

Hasan Sas told he wont leave Galatasaray for any italian team....so dream on:D

By the way.....he wont leave under 20 million $

Damn I really am happy that he prefers La Liga...

But if he ends up in Serie A I really hope he joins Juventus...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts