Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATED!

Today I updated my really interesting statistics of the Bosnian Premier League. Now, I've compared this season to the previously 5 seasons, and I really want to share my results with you guys!

First of all, here is some home victory, draw and away victory statistics, from the last five years:

In season 2004/2005 were 240 matches played:

176 home victories (73,3 %)
35 draws (14,6 %)
29 away victories (12,1 %)

In season 2005/2006 were 240 matches played too:

174 home victories (72,5 %)
34 draws (14,2 %)
32 away victories (13,3 %)

In season 2006/2007 were 240 matches played too:

185 home victories (77,1 %)
31 draws (12,9 %)
24 away victories (10,0 %)

In season 2007/2008 were 240 matches played too:

191 home victories (79,6 %)
24 draws (10,0 %)
25 away victories (10,4 %)

In season 2008/2009 were 240 matches played too:

175 home victories (72,9 %)
43 draws (17,9 %)
22 away victories (9,2 %)

The average for the last five year are (04/05 to 08/09):

180,2 home victories (75,08%)
33,4 draws (13,92%)
26,4 away wins (11%)[/B]

..So this season (2009/2010) have 240 matches been played. The following are the statistics for this season:

159 home victories (66,3 %)
41 draws (17,1 %)
40 away victories (16,7 %)

The difference between the last five years and this season are:[/U]

-8,78% less home victories!

+3,18% more draws!

+5,7% more away victories!

..I hope you guys understood my statistics. So now is the big question:

-Can the Bosnian Premier League be much fair and with less corruption in the future? Well, I can't answer that question, but the statistics I made, shows great improvement!

This season has actually been the most 'fair' season in +5 years :thumbsup:!

Copyright belongs to Marmalada ©

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
to answer your question/s..... No.

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
Also I think your analyze is really wrong. You automatically assume that less coruption results in less wins at home which is way to simple to explain it.

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
what's the 'bosnian' league?

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I knew this was coming,I was just waiting for it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also I think your analyze is really wrong. You automatically assume that less coruption results in less wins at home which is way to simple to explain it.
'Away victories' may not may the may to calculate improvement, I know. I just think that it may be a way to find some kind of improvement, if you understand me..

·
Registered
36,169 Posts

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
It's the league of the country of Bosnia-Herzegovina! You know, that country you hate and don't recognize as a independant nation? :ass:
Ero? Ma jok, nije on takav, on se samo tako ceslja :D...

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
:pp

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Marmalada good job looking up/calculating the stats but our league is crap and just not worth the time.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Marmalada good job looking up/calculating the stats but our league is crap and just not worth the time.
Nah. Premijer Liga rocks. As for improvement football is always developing and so is our domestic league. Compared to other european leagues its competitivness seems pretty stable and our better teams are still capable of knocking the contenders from for instance Scandinavia out of Europe despite the enourmous differences in financial backing. As for this seasons statistics (66,3 % - 17,1 - 16,7 %) it moves us in the direction of being on par with the rest of Europe. Cant be bad.

You got any similar figures for the attendances over the last five seasons?

·
Registered
36,169 Posts
But when you look at the past champions, teamsin form etc. it is more exciting than the Serb league or the HNL. IMO at least.

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Savez maybe have access to official figures they got from clubs ticket sale but I belive that everything else is just assumptions. At Grbavica for instance we don't even know how many seats we have, I've heard everything from 10 000 to 20 000.

You have a good point Ero but I also think it's nice that the league has some kind of tradition. In HNL it may be boring that Dinamo wins every year, but if someone else would win, especially if it's not Hajduk it would be a sensation. When you have a new champion every year you don't really know what to think.

·
Registered
69,253 Posts
just today two players from the BiH champs signed with a newly promoted HNL team. Many BiH league players are expected to sign for Sibenik this summer. Very few linked with Dinamo/Hajduk/Slaven etc...

·
Registered
69,253 Posts
its in the transfer rumor thread I believe, Predrag Simic and some guy named Bucan I think. But it goes to show the "improvement" of the league when two guys from the BiH champs go to a newly promoted HNL team, granted RNK Split seem pretty ambitious. Though I have no idea if Simic or Bucan (?) were regulars. I remember Simic from NK Zagreb and NK Maribor in the mid 2000s

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Yea I think both of them got to play, so I was very suprised that they went to a unknown HNL club. I don't know if Osim kicked them out or if we simply couldn't give them a better offer than Split. It doesn't matter now, but I think they did a stupid mistake going to Split.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts