Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'm sure he is just really frustrated, give him some time & he'll be back.

Probably:confused:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I spoked to him in MSN yesterday and was wondering same thing... he said that he won't post anymore... he also resigned as writer from svenskafans.com ...

He gives props to GaGa and Cam... he said these are really nice fellaz! ;)

I hope he'll come back. But I'm happy for him cuz he said that he's going to move I think to another city to go to uni.. for journalism. I wish him the best luck!!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:( feck...:dazed:

He'll be missed...:depress:

But if that what he wants then that's that. Best of luck to him with what ever he does for the future. :)

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
nah I think he will be back soon...

Just put more naked women as your avatars Gaga...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
Shows what a good fan he really was. Don't need people to give up like that here.
Unless you know something more then I do then you're entiteld to that statement otherwise you're incorrect. I DIDN'T say he's not a Parmafan...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I am not referring to anything you said Vald, but the original post in this thread.
There.. he was just angry just like I was when I started the: "We're a JOKE".. so if I never posted here after that you'd assume that I gave up Parma right?? It's not right to say that of Shero.. he's been here for ages and deserves respect at LEAST!!!

Arianna; :flirt: ;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
From what people have said over Parma I guess. If he has over this then sure his an alright person, but I can't call him a fan, a fan doesn't just give up when things turn bad.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Close this thread...what ever Shero's doing good luck to him...if he doesn't want to post any longer then that's his decision. I made this thread because I wanted to know what the situation was...as his last few posts weren't exactly those of someone who was sticking with the club. Now that it's all clear...end of discussion.

He doesn't need to be posting on a message board to be a fan...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Dean, no offence mate, but you don't know what the hell you are talking about. For a start, the most passionate of us have all said we give up on the club, myself, Verdi & Prof. We only feel as such because of the amount we care for the team, & it hurts our very souls to see it being treated like it is.

Compare it to say...a girl that you really like who is being beaten by her boyfriend, but will not leave him. You sometimes thing that "saving" her is pointless as she appears to want to do nothing about how she is being punished for nothing more than the fact her boyfriend is a cúnt. Parma have had many horrid boyfriends, but Bondi must be one of the worst:depress:

Prof X is not a deserter, indeed he is a true Parma fan, & I am happy indeed to say that I have spoken with, agreed & disagreed with such a passionate human being.

I look forward indeed to his return, but until then, goodbye my friend:star:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts