Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just joined this forum and I'm a big fan of Inter. I wanted to know if Recoba has extended his contract with Inter

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Not yet but he will in the next few weeks. Inter need him badly.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Inter do need him badly and I hope he's never a sub again

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually, he was a sub in the 99/00 season and would've remained one for the rest of the season if ronaldo wasn't injured

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oooooohhhheeeeeeee!!!
Wake up ,Recoba has signed a new contract a month ago.The end of it is in june 2004.

·
Registered
15,443 Posts
Wrong, Recoba did not sign a new contract a month ago which is why a) if you visit inter.it you'll see he has a contract which expires in 2001 and b) the Italian press were discussing his contract situation last week. Recoba is in south America and will only sign the contract when he returns.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
It was only at the beginning of the season he was a sub, but he became a starter. Why do you think he got all the attention? Because he was a sub? No! Because he was one of the most important players this season.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry I didn't explain too well on my earlier post and I know he was a starter for most of the season what I was trying to say was that he used to be a sub when the season started and before Ronaldo was injured

[Edited by INTER RONALDO FAN on 27-06-2000 at 17:06]

·
Registered
677 Posts
Recoba's relationship with Lippi seems to be in a lot of tension after Recoba criticized the trainer at the end of the season. I think in financial compensation Recoba will be fairly compensated if he chooses to extend his contract with Inter but maybe he is delaying his decision to observe how the new and probable transfers to Inter this summer will affect his role at the club, as well as use time as his aide to get a better contract package from Inter before December when he can supposedly sign a contract agreement with another club. But I believe in the end he will sign an extension when he realizes that Inter is a competitive team.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Abdul???????GET REAL!!!!!!!

Kluivert is a loser......GEEZ i am sick of people jumping on and off players band wagons every time the play a good game. Kluivert is a clown a player with no positional sense. No pace and the shot of a junior player. If he gets a sniff against Nesta Maldini and Canavarro i will be very very surprised.

I know definately that he would never make it at INTER because he didn't make it at Milan. Get real Kluivert is aclown. just because he scores a hat trick doesn't mean he is a top striker.

Andy Cole scored 4 goals last season against Newcastle does that mean he is world class.

Recoba has mad skills.......as does Pirlo a lozer like Kluivert doesn't belong in a top club like INTER farless Barcalona. Dani is a much better player as is Luis Enrique Barca should selll that waste of space immediately.

Kluivert is positionally a dinosaur he has no absolutely NO!!!!! positional sense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts