Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think Liverpool have shocked you that they've reached the semi's?Liverpool a team trying to get back on track under a new regime with spaniard Rafa Benitez.Benitez has brought the red's to a real crack of getting to the big one and have knocked out Juventus one of the favourites.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
not a bit, i predicted they would beat Juventus who are nothing special. :proud:

why don't we have a thread about PSV ? :googly:

·
Registered
220 Posts
meh, PSV weren't really a surprise. when it goes to penalties then it's just a lottery. they were the better team but were still forced to penalties by lyon.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
not a bit, i predicted they would beat Juventus who are nothing special. :proud:

PSV deserves it, they are the hardest working team and they will win the CL. :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Liverpool weren't a surprise either, they were playing a team that can't create chances. :googly:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
What SM said ;)

No seriously many people rated Lyon so very highly after their meaningless win over Bremen, some said they were going to win the cup. But not a single word after they lose out to PSV it is rather strange.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Not to take anything away from PSV who have done exceptionally well, but Lyon were raped by the ref. That was a blatant penalty.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SM ONLINE said:
because PSV aren't English, they don't get bashed
Maybe true in a sense,But Liverpool weren't really expected to get as far as they have.Maybe PSV also but Liverpool certainly are the bigger surprise.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Schumy said:
Maybe true in a sense,But Liverpool weren't really expected to get as far as they have.Maybe PSV also but Liverpool certainly are the bigger surprise.
Why are Liverpool a bigger surprise? You trying to say PSV are better then Liverpool??

Are we talking on the competition as a whole? Or just the semi-finals cos if it's just the semis maybe you have a point

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No definately more the semis,I didn't certainly think Liverpool could be in such a position but PSV I couldv'e expected it a little more.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

thanks for your supports man.... ;) ;) .....juventus nuthing nowdays.... :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Firenze said:
What shocks me is the amount of Liverpool threads floating about this forum :eek:

its time to talk abt liverpool man.... ;) ;)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I am more surprised at PSV knocking out Lyon, to be honest. In the first leg at Lyon I thought PSV got out of jail. The second leg shouldn't have even mattered if Lyon were more clinical in France.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts