Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just read that inter have signed Fiore from
one of the threads posted today so is it true???

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it is true???

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
where di dyou heard that on a page or what

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Here´s another article from soccerflash.com:

Inter Milan want to sign West Ham defender Rio Ferdinand.

Massimo Moratti is trying to build a team that can challenge Lazio for the Scudetto next season and has already signed Stefano Fiore, Hakan Sukur, Attillio Lombardo and Farinos. Now he has turned his attentions to defence and identified Ferdinand as his number one target.

The stupid bast**** hasn´t realized that it is Lombardi not Lombardo.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That´s not true,,,,,if it would be true Inter.it would writed it

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm pretty sure Fiore has said he'll stay one more year at Udinese. But nothing's written in stone.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I don´t think Inter need him

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
at inter.it it is the worst site they never put anything on
when we were about to buy vieri they put nothing until we bought him

i trust soccerflash.com and everything is true about fiore

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Fiore to stay in Udine ««
Despite Juve's attempts, Giampaolo Pozzo, President of Udinese has succeeded in convincing Stefano Fiore to stay one more season with his team.
Italy's star midfielder has agreed to remain on the condition that his future destination will be agreed on right now instead of next year.
Therefore the player is willing to give Udinese one more year of his talent only if he'll know before the start of this season, which team he will moving to after the upcoming campaign.
Juventus is of course the number one favorite, as the Italian runners-up had almost succeeded in getting the player now but the Turin squad will have to beat off competition from the likes of like Lazio, AC Milan and Roma in order to have the player.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I really think that we dom't need him. He is attacking midfiedler and we already have them: Pirlo, Recoba, Seedorf............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts