Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really seems so. By not being able to close the match with a 3rd goal after a couple of easy chances by Seedorf and Recoba, and by being caught at the last minute, by Chievo, Inter may have simply lost the Scudetto today. Indeed knowing that their last game of the season will be at the Olimpico against an on fire Lazio, whereas Juve will have an easy game. As much as i hate both Inter and Juve, I would have still preferred Inter to win it than Juve just out of pure compassion and simpathy after 13 years of the last Scudo...;)

Anyways, good luck "cugini"...:tongue:

Rememeber, there's always next year....;):D:tongue:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
we have not lost the scudetto...but we obviously are not in a good situation...if we won today against chievo, we would have had 3 points lead over juve and 4 points lead over roma instead of just 1 and 2 points...we just screwed up again and only have a point in hand...i m still confident because we are still in the driving seat...we still control our destiny...we just need to win the remaining 2 games...unlike juve and roma, they need to win their remaining games plus they need us to drop points...if we beat piacenza and lazio, we can afford to see juve and roma not dropping points...

there are a lot of IFs...in 2 weeks, we'll know who's gonna win the scudetto...

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Common Payman, give them a break ... or at least wait for another two weeks. Then who knows, I might join you over here ;) :D

PS Of course we all want to see Capello champion again. Have you noticed by the way that from tha last 10 yeras or so on with exception of Sven (Lacio) and Zac (Milan) all the titles have been won either by Capello or Lippi ... ;)

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
I might also join Payman in what I suspect will be a wonderful and joyful statement of his eternal love for Inter ... if you lose the Scudeto again!

Otherwsie, and as I have said somewhere else - I think I am on the side of the San Siro fans yesterday when they screemed of happiness when Chievo equalized ... it is not so complicated to grasp it, you know ...

Anyways, and sincerely - good luck. It is not so difficult - you can trust us, we know that all so well :D :strong: ...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
The truth is that we have squandered several opportunities to close the scudetto,first vs Atalanta then Chievo!For sure if we could have won today,We can almost sure to have at least a playoff place!But we cant close the match and get punished!

However,I do not believe we are truely look bad,while we maybe on papers!People are downbeat on us cuz we have to face Lazio.But how about Roma?!Chievo and Torino. How about Juve?!Brecia and Udinese. Do they have easier schedule?!I DONT THINK SO IMO!!!If u have watch SERIE A long enough u'll know there will never be easy matches unlike at EPL!We all know what Chievo can do!Who knows?!Juve have easy schedule?!U gotta be kiddin me!Brescia and Udinese is now fighting against each other for survival!I can guarantee u that Juve will have tough task too!So I dont see any difference in terms of difficulty in the remaining 2 rounds among us!

And the one thing we can still be glad is that we have our own destiny in our hands!That's very important!!

Things can really go any way now!With a win next Sunday we just need a draw from Chievo and some magic by Roby Baggio to let us celebrate the scudetto at SAN SIRO!!!Yes!!We could be the champ this time next week!!Or it just need some mistake or missed chance from our boys to ruin everything we gave in the whole season!

So I say just sit back,be calm and see what happens!

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Soccer teachs the life

If not the soccer, the soccer of INTER, I will never have realised what win or defeat means and how to face the coming end which can result a champion, perhaps.

I think nothing is more important than the treasure-like point we have prior to Roventus duo. At least now, just now, we are the winner, and it is so important and exciting that we can manage our own destiny, not necessary to see others' points.

The point is enough, that means, now I can be very happy because we are on top. What happens tomorrow? Who knowds.
Just work hard to make a magnificent time to come true!:cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
San_Siro_1 said:
It really seems so. By not being able to close the match with a 3rd goal after a couple of easy chances by Seedorf and Recoba, and by being caught at the last minute, by Chievo, Inter may have simply lost the Scudetto today. Indeed knowing that their last game of the season will be at the Olimpico against an on fire Lazio, whereas Juve will have an easy game. As much as i hate both Inter and Juve, I would have still preferred Inter to win it than Juve just out of pure compassion and simpathy after 13 years of the last Scudo...;)

Anyways, good luck "cugini"...:tongue:

Rememeber, there's always next year....;):D:tongue:
YES, Inter LOST the scudetto on Sunday. :D:D:D

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
this san Siro guy has not credibility when it comes to predict a result, Ive seen him miss almost every time he predicts a game or a so call hot team.

in the match up between Bayern and R. Madrid he went with the germans. :tongue:
after Roma beated Barca, he went on and say ohh Roma is the best team in Europe, next thing Roma was out of the CH League

when Arsenal beat leverkusen and man Utd in the EPL he went on to say ohhhh arsenal is so powerfull, they gonna win everything, theyy conquer England then they take Europe, :eek: as u guys know arsenal is already out.

then when this guy saw Deportivo beating Juve, u know the story, same thing all over again,

Now he come in here trying to make u guys feel bad but at the same time he is trying to look real compassionate saying Id rather see Inter win after 14 years of frustration.. thats just crap, man

go back to your stinking Milan forum,

Interista you are in the driving seat, right now, winning two games is not a huge task 4 a team like yours.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I have been pleased to see Inter do as well as they have. With AC Milan being out of contention for the title, and with wanting the Scudetto to remain in the city of Milano, I fully support the idea of Inter winning it this season. Forza Inter.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Interista you are in the driving seat, right now, winning two games is not a huge task 4 a team like yours.
yes...i agree that we are still in the driving seat...if we are a great team, we should be able to win the remaining 2 games...although juve probably have the easier schedule, but they need to win their games plus, they need us to drop points...if we win both games, it won't help them even if they win their games... :D:D:D

Alter Ego & Tim , thank you for your support!!! :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What the hell is your problem Alter Ego?
a) I never went with Bayern before they met Real. I always said Real would go through.
b)I still believe that Roma is one of the best teams in Europe, if not the best. No team is more solid than them. Yes they lost in Europe, because of their own misjudgements and of their preferences for lo Scudetto rather than the CL. Roma can beat any of the 4 teams remaining in the 1/2 finals of the CL.
c) Just wait and Arsenal will be a super-power in Europe very soon. They are in the process of conquering the UK this year and Europe in the next few seasons. They have a world class team. Just wait and see...;)
d) Yes Depor are strong, but i didn't go around saying they would win the CL. They are good enough to be in the last 8, probably in the last 4, but not beyond this level.
e) About teasing Inter fans, well, it is simpy natural for a Milanista just as a merengue would do to a Barça fan.

I was teasing the Intersiti nothing more, now you please Alter Ego, go back to your Real forum, filled of Glory Hunters and stop making those non-sense comments about people you have no clue about...muchas gracias amigo.:)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
There´s one thing that people seems to forget here. We MIGHT have been 5 minutes away from a Scudetto, and that is very depressing! Still I see respected members come in here and tease and mock us for it. Non-Inter fans doesn´t seem to understand how much this draw hurted us and our feelings about it after the match.

We have just drawed a match that we were just 5 minutes away from winning and practically had won our Scudetto that we have wanted so damn much for so many years, so show some freaking compassion for us!

I could really spare comments like "I would be glad if Inter don´t win", "I celebrated when Chievo scored", "I hate Inter" and so on. I find it just disrespectful and low at this moment. You can just imagine yourself if the team you love haven´t won a Scudetto for 13 years is 5 minutes away from just being able to beat Piacenza at home and be the winners, and in the 91st minute the opponents score and turn this into a nightmare. Then you wouldn´t want some people go to your forum and tease you and just being disrespectful.

So show some compassion and respect dammit. And if you can´t show that, then atleast stay out of posting at this forum.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
The good old Jimmy ...
sorry bro ... didn't know the things were so deep! Don't lose faith man ...

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I have to agree ith Jimmy on that!I find it very disappointing with those anti-Inter post,definitely no respect to us!:(

Well,whatever u guys say I dont care,it just showed ur true color!

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!!!SCUDETTO OR NOT!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts