Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Not at all, 16 goals in serie A at a team where is has to share the striking duties with two other strikers in sheva and pippo. Many teams have just the one outstanding striker where all the chances go through him and very few beat gila's tally so far this season. The scary thing is gila hasnt played at his best yet is still 5 top scorer in serie A with 16 goals. Cant wait til he is at his best!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh ok

he's not having a great season like he had with parma last couple of seasons but a good season nontheless

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Plus he apparently has the same number of assists in Serie A as Kakà. It's not just his goals.

Forza Gilardino :devil:

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
rsx said:
Innocent mistake by a malinformed XTimer. Don't do it again though ;)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Far from it....

It is his first season at a big team and he has scored 16 goals ...

I'm not worried

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
roma/totti said:
out of the two strikers that were at parma on the 2003-04 season. Milan won, Inter lost
Milan won, Inter lost and Juve got a new dope dealer :lala:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
rsx said:
oh ok

he's not having a great season like he had with parma last couple of seasons but a good season nontheless
At parma he was their sole target man and where everyone went for up front,At Milan you have Sheva,Inzaghi and Kaka also getting amongst the goals.At Milan Gila has played more a diverse role in being an assist man than just a goalscorer,so in terms of your question?NO. :)

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Barca my LOVE said:
i only saw him in first leg against lyon and for me he was somethink like inzaghi but poorer version
He doesn't play like Inzaghi. Gilardino is a better player with his back to the goal, where Inzaghi is better at finding space in the penalty area.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts