Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...or even a 9.5?

I definitely can't remember it.

What's the highest anybody has seen? I think Toldo got 8.5 or 9 after the Valencia match long time ago...

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I think Henry got 11 for the Inter game in 2003/04.

well atleast that's what common sense says

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Maradona was once given a 10, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
8,5 is a fairly common grade, this season i saw it 4-5 times.
9, im sure Montella got a 9, for Lazio-Roma.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
btw, we went to The Deep in Hull the other weekend. It was cool :D
Due to the whole phenomena with people never getting around to things on their own doorstep, I've never actually been there!

It's the worlds largest submarium, though. :proud: Though I'm pretty sure submarium is just a word we made up so it could be the biggest one.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Due to the whole phenomena with people never getting around to things on their own doorstep, I've never actually been there!

It's the worlds largest submarium, though. :proud: Though I'm pretty sure submarium is just a word we made up so it could be the biggest one.
hehe. agreed :)

I actually thought they meant that the whole museum is inside the ocean, silly me :p

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
What about the Parma 6-4 Livorno match (in 04/05 I think) where both Gilardino and Luccarelli scored 4 each?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
In the WC final most the Italian team got 10 :D Funny enough they were rather average in that match, but I think that was emotion :proud:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Do they still publish those scores on their website?

I remember during my football obessive years I would check those all the time.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I dont see them on the website anymore, although maybe someone else will know. I used to check them myself as of course I cant watch more than 2 or 3 games per weekend.

·
Scudetto
23,374 Posts
Inzaghi in CL final? What did he get?

Gazzetta usually rates a bit different in finals, if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
32,267 Posts
Ferrara got a 10 for his last game with Juve, sort a lifetime achievement award I guess. Not sure he even played the whole game.

·
Registered
44,974 Posts

:howler::howler::howler:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts