Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be honest, it is no shame in letting it all out. :thumbsup:

I gotta admit yes, in the UCL semi final at Leverkusen and United went out on away goals. :depress:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Yeah I did once. It was when Spain got knocked out of the '94 WC after Baggio scored. I was 22 years old. I didn't start balling, but my eyes teared up. :howler:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Mendieta said:
Yeah I did once. It was when Spain got knocked out of the '94 WC after Baggio scored. I was 22 years old. I didn't start balling, but my eyes teared up. :howler:
So much pain and sorrow :cry:

I cried when Spain lost to England at Wembley -96 in the Euros the same year. We lost at pentalties and we have been playing some great football but in the end we were defeated.

I was close, oh so close, to tears four years ago when the daylight robbery was made by señor Ghamal "Scandal" Gandour.

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
I was near tears (maybe a few let lose) after our quater final exist against Germany, our semi-final exist against France and tears of happiness when we stuck it to the Germans in 98.

After we lost to France, I didn't eat or sleep for days. I was sick to my stomach, physically ill, depressed.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Red Bed said:
Be honest, it is no shame in letting it all out. :thumbsup:

I gotta admit yes, in the UCL semi final at Leverkusen and United went out on away goals. :depress:

Yeah, yeah...gotta admit that particular match made me cry with laughter. :cry: :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts