Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stupid VCR was broken that day!!!! :(
I missed that game! Did anyone get it?!? Even with Chinese comments [BOLD]I NEED THAT GAME!!!!!!!![/BOLD]

I got another VCR and taped the Romania's game and the spectacular, historic, freaking, Portugal-Germany! But I need the England one. And I'm in Portugal.

pppppppppppleaaase...

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Well I have it on tape, but i can't help you...unless...you come to the US...

Sorry.....

B

·
0 Posts
Same here I'm also in the United States and I gotta let this Jamaican dude I work with use it tomorrow! Seems like everyone not just Portuguese want to see that game!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
geez, US, Australia... isn't there anyone nearer Portugal?
Thanks anyway people :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sorry but i don't have the tape but maybe those guys that live in the US can send u the tape or does it cost 2 much money to send the tape???

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have another try here, otherwise I'll have to wait 10 years for RTP to sell a tape for 15 bucks or so...

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Hey I have the tape too but I'm in England. If u are in Portugal you can watch Eurosport who show the repeat of that game all the time and their commentary is good. You can vote to watch the game on http://www.eurosport.com at the night club section.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wondering... would anyone be interested in Portugal-3 Croacia-0 tape? Trade?...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
They showed that match again today on rtp1.I know it´s too late now but i didn´t know until the game was on.Sorry...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was just going to say that, I TAPED IT! RTP is repeating the games at 17:00 GMT. I was able to tape it now, thanks! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts