Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mutu 20 told me he had some crackers.

If someone could post some that would be just swell, aw gee thanks guys.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I can't remember any crakers from Luis Garcia, I remember a lot of opportunities he missed. I am happy that he has found a starting role in Pool and wish him well.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
barça said:
I can't remember any crakers from Luis Garcia, I remember a lot of opportunities he missed. I am happy that he has found a starting role in Pool and wish him well.
Your wishes don't seem to be needed. He scored an important goal again today. I can only wonder how well he'd be doing with us this season in place of Giuly.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
He scored a tap-in though, I watch most of Liverpool's games and he is either on fire, or just really quite, and misses tons of chances! Much like Giuly for us!

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Falastini said:
He scored a tap-in though
so if it's a tap in it don't count? he was injured for most of the match but still played on becuase we had no subs left, he's a tough little guy :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Who said it didn't count, I was just pointing out that it was not a cracker!!!

I really like Luis Garcia, and was disappointed that he left Barca! But still my point stands, he is really inconsistent.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
scored some important goals for liverpool ,the 2 against leverkusen being some of them, he is hit and miss but he's got talent ,skill and a superb attitude and he's a big hit with the liverpool fans especially playing against everton while he was injured. :thumbsup: just a shame he might be injured so he can't join up with the spanish squad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts