Xtratime Community banner

Has anybody any mp3 with Parma songs?

345 views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  GaGa 
#1 ·
:)

Any italian team has it on the internet, Parma? I haven't found it yet. But I would love it. Does anybody know?

#4 ·
Bresciano said:
I mean songs of tifosi. I have been to milions of sites about Parma (settore croziato as well) but I haven't found anything.
Hmm...I don't know about song of the Tifosi as they just tend to be song at matches and never recorded...

But the offical song made by Verdi, which is played at the start of every home match of Parma is at the settore Crociato in the menu "area download" at the bottom half of the page. :)

#5 ·
GaGa said:
Hmm...I don't know about song of the Tifosi as they just tend to be song at matches and never recorded...

But the offical song made by Verdi, which is played at the start of every home match of Parma is at the settore Crociato in the menu "area download" at the bottom half of the page. :)
Yeah, I have already downloaded it, I love it.

But I'm unhappy, I would love to have our 'cori'!

I like listening to it. I have no problem with Brescia (and I was in Curva Nord this year Brescia - Reggina 4-4) so I downloaded few from http://www.brescia1911curvanord.net/cori.asp. Just because the melodies are often the same.

#7 ·
I absoluety love Noi Siamo entrati nella Curva Nord...

I was singing it in Brescia with Parma text and it wa succesful. We won that day 2-3 in Lazio. Great day.

Is it usual GaGa that hashis is everywhere in Italy?

#8 ·
There is a song about Parma by Drew Carry or what ever his name is. The comedian show. Its called Moon over Parma:D Not a football song but still:happy:

#9 ·
Bresciano said:
Is it usual GaGa that hashis is everywhere in Italy?
Isn't it already everywhere else in the world? I mean I can find some easy by just asking around here in London...kind of the same when I went France and Italy.

I think the attitude to it has changed a lot...my friends consider it a cigarette, even healthier in their opinion...:confused: :D. I think in turn its become widely available.

Why did you see a lot of people smoking hash in Italy? :D

#11 ·
It's still tabu in our country. In Italy it was everywhere. And Curva Nord? Incredible.

Maybe I haven't seen enough in my life but I've been to many countries (including England) and Italy was too much for me. But still I love Italy.

#15 ·
Moon over Parma is classic, it was one of the first songs I've downloaded from Napster a few years ago because I was searching anything from Parma :D

I have "Forza Parma" from Davide Sani and Giuseppe Verdis "Aida", which is the song which they play when the teams enter the field...

Then I also a have a few old "cori":

- Aprite le porte che passano i gialloblu
- Oooooh...chi non salta...
- Dai c'al vien
- Ole ole ole ole Parma
- Oooooooole Parma ale
- Parma *clap*
- Salta con noi magico Parma

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.