1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Hurri-Kane

·
Registered
58,949 Posts
I called him the English Kuijt last season and thought he'd have a Paul Dickovlike career.

Not only me. Most on Spurs boards thought he'd be the next Lee Barnard lol

Seems a bit better than that now. Turned into a man this season and is more than just a hard worker.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,839 Posts
The next Carroll?

·
10,839 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
"That's gotta be, that's gotta be Kane!"

Robs, my thread on Charlie Austin got deleted. Tell me how good he really is please.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Nice to see a proper number 9 again who can do all the things a number 9 should do and be quite prolific too. The way football is going this type of player like the old Vieri or Shearer is slowly being taken out of the game as players look for crappy false 9s or smaller 9s with pace to burn but headless chickens. At least there is Kane coming through to save the day.

When someone like Menez starts as a number 9 for Milan it is blasphemy to football.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Harry Kane is legitimately good, very English in that he's not flashy but does the basics very well when in possession and has a very good eye for goal.

Reminds me of Bale in that sense.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Wrestler's Surname

Insurance Salesman Look

Fires in Great Goals. English Players should follow the style.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Equal with Sturridge in terms of ability and talent, not as much injury prone (good thing), more consistent and less selfish too :thumbsup:

All things considered (being English, the team he plays for, and good mentality), very good career awaits for him :thumbsup:...

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
He's really having a great season, seems to have just suddenly matured and is proof why you shouldn't write players off too early in their careers as sometimes we do in England (another example would be Ryan Bertrand).

Kane really does have an interesting style of play in that he isn't particularly flashy but knows where the goal is. He does a lot of different things very well. Definitely needs to be given his chance for England.

·
10,839 Posts
Wrestler's Surname

Insurance Salesman Look

Fires in Great Goals. English Players should follow the style.
Joe Hart started it you know.

Charlie Austin was next.

Lee Undertaker, the future.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts