Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to him briefly in MSN he says he misses you guys and he told me to say just one thing:

GAYCAMELHO

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Why doesn't this guy post here anymore?

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
That's it? Is that why ruffian refuses to return? If everyone who got pissed at ssome point left only Carver would be left. ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
He left for much the same reason the best posters who offer insight, first hand experience or a knowledge of Milan related wealth left...
the Mods are a clueless careless bunch that couldn't give a rat's ass about making this place something great in terms of discussion and debate instead allowing the little children post in opposing sub forums and use different nicknames to be cute..
every post by someone with something good or constructive to say is followed by 10 posts by these retarted little children who probably have no idea of their team pre 3 years ago and will hop on to the next team in a few years...
Acting like this in a pub or sportsbar and they would be walking out with their teeth in their hand or tail between their legs..
which is why they do it from behind a screen ..
We miss you Haroon and every other poster that realized this place just isn't worth the headache anymore :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
terrific

do you want the job?
No, I suggest someone that works for the government ... being someone that works in the private sector/business world I don't think my mentality of "getting things done" and "making real decisions" will come in handy for the position

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
If you want people to put fabric softener in your sheets also and do them for you, making uselesss ironic remarks really serves no purpose.

Why don't you bail yourself out of this one, and give yourself a nice little tax payer payed opportunity to take the reigns to do things your way in this forum, Mr. Gekko?

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
He left for much the same reason the best posters who offer insight, first hand experience or a knowledge of Milan related wealth left...
the Mods are a clueless careless bunch that couldn't give a rat's ass about making this place something great in terms of discussion and debate instead allowing the little children post in opposing sub forums and use different nicknames to be cute..
every post by someone with something good or constructive to say is followed by 10 posts by these retarted little children who probably have no idea of their team pre 3 years ago and will hop on to the next team in a few years...
Acting like this in a pub or sportsbar and they would be walking out with their teeth in their hand or tail between their legs..
which is why they do it from behind a screen ..
We miss you Haroon and every other poster that realized this place just isn't worth the headache anymore :thumbsup:
Actually no. The quarrel he had with one of the CMs, which he sent us an email regading it has nothing to do with children post in opposing sub forums.

Although that CM is no longer at XTm and even resigned before quitting completely, Haroon hold on his Ego, demanding some sort of "hornable" return to XT. I have never seen a bigeer ego.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
If you want people to put fabric softener in your sheets also and do them for you, making uselesss ironic remarks really serves no purpose.

Why don't you bail yourself out of this one, and give yourself a nice little tax payer payed opportunity to take the reigns to do things your way in this forum, Mr. Gekko?
You actually opened the door to sarcastic and ironic statements my friend with your reply so I'm not sure why are you implying I opened up this can of worms...please look back before making accusations.

I have explained why I wouldn't bother...a bit like politics..no one gives a sh*t..why should I ...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Actually no. The quarrel he had with one of the CMs, which he sent us an email regading it has nothing to do with children post in opposing sub forums.

Although that CM is no longer at XTm and even resigned before quitting completely, Haroon hold on his Ego, demanding some sort of "hornable" return to XT. I have never seen a bigeer ego.
Yes that was ONE of the reasons..I am still on speaking terms with him and trust me....that's like saying Bush invaded Iraq because of WMD...

What was the reason for the exit of other posters? Big Ego's as well?? eventually we have to realize its not 'everyone else' but time to reflect on the state of thigns when inter fans have more posts in here than Milan fans

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
As much as all of us want both of them back here:
I speak with Haroon quite a bit, he never really talks about XT so i think he may be past it. Pride is important, but just a tad consuming and inefficient if not dealt with appropriately.

As far as Diavolo is concerned, he posts very rarely but still does. The most important thing to understand is, even though some interisti have done what they want here at will and that is a mistake from us FMs, it doesn't take away from the fact that this is a community, and not milanmania as much as many of us would like it to be.
What that boils down to is gentlemen agreements on not intruding other forums with derogatory language towards the rival team, and also not freaking out someone from the outside says something you don't agree or would like to hear.

Most interisti have been fairly ok in my view of saying things that are ok in our forum. Others like A10, clearly haven't in the past months. In agreeing that this should have been dealt with more appropriately, it still fails to explain why Diavolo is not posting regularly as much as we would all like him to.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
What was the reason for the exit of other posters? Big Ego's as well?? eventually we have to realize its not 'everyone else' but time to reflect on the state of thigns when inter fans have more posts in here than Milan fans
If you with "more posts" mean "at most 1/10" her compared to Milan fans, then I agree.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
Enough with this inert fans hogas bogas. When inert was shit and we were superb we used to do a lot worse in their forum.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
His behaviour is typical for Pakistanis. I know siblings who have not spoken for decades, because of petty quarrels.

·
Registered
23,826 Posts
Yes that was ONE of the reasons..I am still on speaking terms with him and trust me....that's like saying Bush invaded Iraq because of WMD...

For Christ's sake! Do you even read this forum?

Few Interisti post here. And most who do conduct themselves in a respectful manner (A10 excluded maybe).

Yes, I know I can be an ass myself occassionally. But I've never made a disrespectful remark towards Milan in this forum.

I haven't read your derby thread. But I'd be sincerely surprised if I saw a lot of Interisti rubbing it in. Why don't you do some research into the matter and get back to me? If you find a substantial amount of disrespectful posts (from more than one poster) I promise you I will issue a public apology.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Enough with this inert fans hogas bogas. When inert was shit and we were superb we used to do a lot worse in their forum.
Indeed you guys did. Than they came back. Now it seems calm.

Anyway all the reasons I see here are childish reasons. My ego is hurt uuueeeeeeee uuuueeeeeeeeee:cry:. mommy mommy, Inter fans insulted me uuueeee uuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee:cry:. Bunch of primadonnas :rollani:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Yes, I know I can be an ass myself occassionally. But I've never made a disrespectful remark towards Milan in this forum.

I promise you I will issue a public apology.
I want an apology for your fake invitation to Sweden:mad:

·
Registered
23,826 Posts
I want an apology for your fake invitation to Sweden:mad:
It's not fake! You're more than welcome. I just have to get a few more people on board to get the operation more cost efficient. :greed:

So that's you, Mali and AC so far...

1 - 20 of 120 Posts