Xtratime Community banner

Haroon the Gooner.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen someone write about Arsenal as much as Haroon does, maybe one of the Chelsea fans have a case to answer for here as their board is about as useless as lettuce on ice cream. But is Haroon reall a Gooner deep down inside of that Henry-obsessed heart of is?

Is he red and white opposed to red and black? It's time to settle it once and for all! :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Is this a tribute thread or bashing one? :howler:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a serious discussion to end the myth once and for all! ;)

(in all seriousness it's just a bit of fun)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
where's the option "no , he isn't a Gooner , he prefers his footballers with long hair" ?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Wakky said:
Poll edited ;)

Wakky!!!! :fero:

No more options should be added in the poll NOW!! There are dangerous people lurking in these parts with indigenous thoughts. :scared:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Haroon said:
No more options should be added in the poll NOW!! There are dangerous people lurking in these parts with indigenous thoughts. :scared:
Hehe, you should be proud to have got your very own poll. Not even I've gotten one :D hehe

I'm jealous of you Haroon ;)

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
i would put the option "haroon is secretly in love with henry":)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
mali said:
i would put the option "haroon is secretly in love with henry":)
What!!!! LMAO :howler:

Lili ... I miss you in the defence of Henry threads!!! :( Why don't you post there anymore? :devil:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Wakky said:
Hehe, you should be proud to have got your very own poll. Not even I've gotten one :D hehe

I'm jealous of you Haroon ;)

When there are people like Jern, Petros, Neebz, Khimik it is like a WWE match-up with the all-stars against GOLDBERG who is me. :devil: The only difference is that I am slimmer than Goldberg's bicep!!! :howler:

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
Haroon said:
What!!!! LMAO :howler:

Lili ... I miss you in the defence of Henry threads!!! :( Why don't you post there anymore? :devil:
because you are like bastin, always using wierd arguments, we can't shut your mouth;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
mali said:
because you are like bastin, always using wierd arguments, we can't shut your mouth;)
I know ladies who have been able to shut my mouth. :devil:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Haroon is a Gooner

Well, we learn each day something new about each other don't we? :stress:
Why didn't you tell me before?:googly:

Congrats Haroon!!!!:thmbup:
Now, make us all a favor and get a beautiful Titi avatar!!!:stuckup:
Jern, Wakky and the other Gunners, you know have a job in your hands! Prepare a beautiful Henry avatar for our friend Haroon. :cool:

Cheers.;)

:D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I'm sure he has had plastic surgery. Maybe dear lili of the charming place that is Lyon knows better. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts