Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I would have at least thought you would read the article before you post a link to it!

Hargreaves wants nothing to do with the Canadian media, which is not the same as wanting nothing to do with Canada. His mistrust of the Canadian media is misguided, as the author of the article points out. The media have not jumped on the anti-Hargreaves bandwagon.

Can you call Hargreaves a Canadian? Who cares? Can you call Lennox Lewis a Canadian? Can you call Greg Rusedski a Canadian? I repeat, who cares?

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I find it so funny when the media get all bent out of shape because somebody actually has the nerve to not want to talk to them.

They act as if interviews are their god-given right and the whole world should fall at their feet in gratitude when offered the chance to give an interview.

IMNSHO, the media have too big a sense of their own importance.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, as Hargreaves is this big Canadian he should at least utter a word to the Canadian Media no?

I mean, didn't someone on this board say that it's better for Hargreaves to play on the English team because it will bring bigger exposure to the game here?

If he snubs the media, it ain't gonna happen will it now?

Anyways ... England is out, and so is Hargreaves. He prolly wont make the next english team anyways.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
He better not have plenty of words to say bout me! Cause i'll whoop and and scoop em!

Traitor....

and so are you! Your the one who had those anti-Canadian soccer sentiments, no? Owen issue is one of the first topics regarding Canadian soccer!

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Anyways ... England is out, and so is Hargreaves. He prolly wont make the next english team anyways.
I wouldnt be so sure, Hargreaves will be very very good ;)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I find it so funny when the media get all bent out of shape because somebody actually has the nerve to not want to talk to them.

You're damn right on the whole post.

It's hard to to describe how much I hate those damn media bloodsuckers.

They're worse than fuc.king spies. Hargreaves a traitor; maybe for some. But I tell you that if those damn media bloodsucking backstabbers had the opportunity they'd give up military secrets to Al-Queda in order to break the news, the only thing that deserves breaking is....

"worse than spies" -Gen. Sherman on the media bloodsucking bastar.ds and *****.es

1 - 12 of 12 Posts