Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys are unrest with the current situation at Parma...

But i would like to wish you guys Happy New year and Have a great Year at 2004!:)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Happy New year to you Narentino and everyone...:happy:

I'm going to forget about Parma for 1 whole night...and get doubly...:drunk: :drunk:

:happy:

I'm not even going to read how the shareholders meeting goes...:sleepy:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Happy New Year to all as well!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Bresciano said:
Happy year 2004 to every Parma fan!
Now remember. You are not allowed to drink!:mad:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Happy new year guys and girls!;)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Professor X said:
Now remember. You are not allowed to drink!:mad:
Be sure that I won't. Especialy after my Saturday birthday party. My stomach is totally out of order.

I'll welcome New year without alcohol, I'm decided :lala:.

Btw you have quite a lot articles in Svenska fans Prof, don't you?

My web on the other hand isn't actualized now. I can't access FTP :(.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Bresciano said:
Be sure that I won't. Especialy after my Saturday birthday party. My stomach is totally out of order.

I'll welcome New year without alcohol, I'm decided :lala:.

Btw you have quite a lot articles in Svenska fans Prof, don't you?

My web on the other hand isn't actualized now. I can't access FTP :(.
Yeah. Have some articles there. How did you know? :D Do you understand swedish?:tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Bresciano you must drink.....:eek:

Its New Year...:( You can't celebrate New Year without the odd drink...;) :tongue: :D.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
Bresciano you must drink.....:eek:

Its New Year...:( You can't celebrate New Year without the odd drink...;) :tongue: :D.
Offcourse he can. Dont be silly:mad:

(I have my vodkabottle:happy: )

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
KD_7: Thank you. Happy New year.

Prof: I go there sometimes. It's the site via I find Xtratime (thank you Marten!). I only want to know what kind of news are there and how much. I don't understand anything.

GaGa: I will ask my stomach but I don't know.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Professor X said:
(I have my vodkabottle:happy: )
What kind is it?...the flavoured ones with flavours like peach...strawberry etc. :D

Me...I'm going to go to my friends...drink my regular Cognac at his place...then...go out and do something. My friends are so unorganized they decide things on the spot...which tends to go alright sometimes other times we do absolutely shit all...just sit in a place chat...smoke...drink.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
GaGa said:
What kind is it?...the flavoured ones with flavours like peach...strawberry etc. :D

Me...I'm going to go to my friends...drink my regular Cognac at his place...then...go out and do something. My friends are so unorganized they decide things on the spot...which tends to go alright sometimes other times we do absolutely shit all...just sit in a place chat...smoke...drink.
Its the swedish Absolut Vodka. The best a man can get!;) Well. Me I am going to be with my girlfriend until 00.00 and then I am hang out with my friends in a local pub here. :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Bresciano said:
Doing great thing with my friends --> move to the pub --> great things in the pub --> vandalism :devil:!
Aren`t you to young for the club? Hmm..I think I am going to give your mom a call and tell her about your plans.:mad:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Judging from this thread, Tanzi might not be the only one spending New Year's Day in jail. :) Happy New Year anyway, and I hope things work out well for Parma in 2004.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ruffian said:
Judging from this thread, Tanzi might not be the only one spending New Year's Day in jail. :) Happy New Year anyway, and I hope things work out well for Parma in 2004.
:howler: :howler: ....Bresciano..take notice of what Ruffian just said!:tongue:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts