Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish all my Serbian brothers and sisters the best for the new year, even the Grobari. I have had a great year. One of the best days I had was finding this site. I commend everyone for being tolerant, especially with me as I can get a little contoversial at times. But as I have always said it was always done in jest. In particular I would like to wish Ben Akiba, Borba, Mare, Drulo, redstarforever, Deki94 and the other Zvezdasi all the best for the new year. I also would like to thank Milenko for a being a great sport this year, especially when he lost that bet. To Andrija, Savo, monte, komik, mgrubi the pretender and Valjkak I would like to thank them for their interesting comments this year. Even though we hardly ever agreed. ;)

Sve najbolje. I'll be back next year.

As a last word I leave you with this:

"May the saddest days of your future be no worse then the best days of your past."

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
e pa

Bio si malko brzi od mene.

Evo sad da ja ovde, kao "zvanicno lice" :) pozelim celoj srpskoj ekipi XT-a, a i sire ;), srecnu novu godinu i nastupajuce bozicne praznike.

:star: SRECNA NOVA 2004. GODINA!!! :star:

i

HRISTOS SE RODI!

Pa uzivajte.

:star: :D :cool: :howler: :sweeteye: :proud: :jester: :lick: :party: :cap: :star:

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
A sad i da malo proslavimo

Evo jedna samo i za "moj tabor";):

:strong: :jester: :party:

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Hey ppl! SRECNA NOVA 2004!!! thanx for putting up with me all year even in my most memorable moments...:D ... hopefully we'll add more ppl and entertainemnt to our SERBIAN THREAD!

Peace out y'all and be carefuly not to drink and drive tonite...;)

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
srecna nova godina!!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Im Baaaaaack!

Srecna nova godina!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts