Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just going out to bring the New Year in, i know it's New Year already some places so belatedl happy New Year to you :pp thanks for another great year on Xtratime all Gooners and other bods.

great times this year as a Gooner as we won our 13th championship and broke many records. :shades:

thoughts to all the bods affected by the troubles of the Tsunami disaster at this merry time in England. :(

cheers Gooners, and Petros please don't drink too much :pp :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!! :happy:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
HNY Jern and to all you Gooners, bring the EPL to Highbury again this summer and I hope you bring your league form into Europe at long last.

Don't drink too much lads

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
happy new year to all, what did u do to celebrate this occasion?

as for me,just went to friends apartment that could watch the fireworks, some beer, food , friends, thats about it.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Happy New Year :)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Swiftwilly said:
happy new year to all, what did u do to celebrate this occasion?
We watched 24 Series 2 on DVD...heh.

Far better than any NYE party! We've only got 4 episodes left now.....They just fecking stripped Palmer of his presidency. Jack will hacksaw the cnuts when he finds out.......obviously. :D

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
happy new year 2005, wish all the best in the new year 2005 for our beloved Arsenal.. :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Happy new Year everyone...

The natural-disaster in Asia made this a very quite New Years celebration in Sweden. As Thailand is the country we swedes most often go to on vacation more or less everybody have some kind of connection to the victims. The latest number says 3500 Swedes might be missing and totaly over 120 000 from around the world might be dead...
26th of December will forever be a black-day in Swedens history. :(

All cities had cancelled their offical & tradional fireworks-play. Instead everyone were encouraged to give the money to the poor and needy still alive and pay tribute to the victims.

So this morning I woke up with not as much in my wallet as yesterday but with no signs of hang-overs...

But despite everything that has happend here a new year is always a new year with new possibilities and with hope for the future so take care everyone, be greatfull that you have your health and your family & friends around you, and make the best out of 2005.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
a late happy new years to the goons in this forum
may you beat chelsea and manutd (and, i can't believe i'm saying this, Everton) whereever they appear :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SuicideDD said:
We watched 24 Series 2 on DVD...heh.

Far better than any NYE party! We've only got 4 episodes left now.....They just fecking stripped Palmer of his presidency. Jack will hacksaw the cnuts when he finds out.......obviously. :D

you party animal :pp was you smoking your pipe and wearing your slippers.

i had a decent New Year , quite a laugh, but i stayed in the boozer and missed all the fireworks because i thought they were not worth watching, turns out they were fukin great. :yawn:

I taped Jools Holland though, that is the real highlight of New Year for me.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I stayed in. Didn't particularly feel like being sociable with the week I've had. Plus, my friends annoy me to no end ;).

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I entered the new era , the new year , the 2005 .............sleepin.
was kinda cool :D

nEEbz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts