Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make this thread after Christmas greeting.Have you guys a nice Christmas holiday?
And 2009 is coming in several hours.As convention,talk some beatific words to every parmafan---Happy everyday in 2009,good luck everyday in 2009,be healthy in 2009,become rich in 2009,and all your dreams come true in 2009.
At last,Hope Parma promote,definitely!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Happy NY to all Parma fans especially:smileani:,and of course to all your family and friends may you have the greatest time and year and that the great Parma arsie to where they belong:proud:.P.S Frey wish Qian a Happy NY from me:flirt::pp.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy NY to all Parma fans especially:smileani:,and of course to all your family and friends may you have the greatest time and year and that the great Parma arsie to where they belong:proud:.P.S Frey wish Qian a Happy NY from me:flirt::pp.
Thanks,:pp absolutely!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
i wish you all a good start in 2009. may all your wishes private, work, study and of course parma come true. i think we all have the same one concerning last.

cheers from tenerife

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Have a fúcking good new year. 2008 have been the worst in the history of Parma. But i wishes all of us true and loyal fans a great 2009.

We could list some good and bad moments in this thread.

Best moment... When we was 2-1 up against Inter with 5 min to go.

Worst moment... When we lost the lead and i went crazy and fractured my hand when i knocked a chair at work. And the following headahce.

Worst player of 2008... Reginaldo, Couto and Falcone.

The biggest looser... Hector Cuper. Earlier he had the status likes Mourinho and others. Now he is just a big fúcking dummy who have lost all of his touch.

Waist of talent... Morfeo and Gasbarroni. Morfeo have retired, just 32 years old. He could be one of the greatest in his generation. Ended up as a fat joke on the bench. But i still love u mimmo.

Gasbarroni went out partying after some heavy defeats and was chased after the defeat against Inter in the last game.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Have a fvcking grteat year everybody. We ROCK!!! We really do, no plastic fans like the kunts here. Well most of them are kunts :pp

I'm off to getting wasted. Been working so much these last two months I'm going to erase that memry by drinkin like shit. IU plan to extend my alcoholic borders to beyonbd levels.

God Bless Alcohol!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
True fans, stay through thick and thin :party:
Hope you guys partied well last night!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts