Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The year draws to an end on a positive note, i'm happy, you're happy, and there's plenty of reasons to cheer with the way things are currently going for Barca. Barcelona is playing the best football on the face of the earth and I hope that these performances are represented with trophies in 2009!

Hope you all have a blast tonight and include Barca in your midnight cheers :)

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Going to a party with people who now jackshit about football. Last time i did that was when we won LaLiga in 04/05. I was drunk as hell and kept shouting "Visca Barca!"; "campeones, campeones, o-le, o-le, o-lee!". Got some weird glances:D

But hey currently its good to be a Barca fan, brings its fair share of joy into this glim world.

So happy new year and dont mix champagne with vodka too much!

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Happy New Year ! Take care or u will not be able to watch Barca - Mallorca :)

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Its still 7,25 hours til new year here in the Netherlands, but nonetheless I wish you all a happy new year already :smileani:

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Happy new year and take care fellas. Drink as much as you can handle - not more, and eat something alongside. Let this 2009 bring us a triple joy.

·
Visca el Barca
1,030 Posts
VBI you rock mate :D.

Wish you all a wonderful and happy new year. Play safe when you score lot of goals :D.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Happy new years dudes! Let's hope for a good 2009, with lots of tears of joy......

...ok, enough of the sentimental stuff. LET'S GET WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Happy New Year! 1st post of 2009 yay!
Why are you at your computer and not chatting up some nice lil lady or drinking some fine alcohol ?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts