Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the Long Abscence but an Illness that nearly put an end to my posting days and everything else, for that matter Kicked me in the Ass. As Im not totally recovered yet, and things still hang over my head for the future, I've come to realise what is important in life, Family and friends, and I wish for all of you this comming year to take advantage of everything that is good in your life. We are all here for a short time, so make the most of your life and surround yourself with the ones you love.
May you all have a great year full of Health and Happiness. Oh and may the Metro Stars win the MLS this year.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Great to have you back, Paul. All the best to you and a happy new year. :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Good to see you back and healthy:)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lads I appreciate it but Ive a long way to go yet and after my doctors nearly killed me I will still have to dissapear again for a while in the near future, I hope not so they can finish the Job.:)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
What illness do you have Paul?

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Gangerous Gall bladder that went into scepticemia, while recovering from that I got cellulitus (A staff infection) from a bad IV needle. Due to the amount of Anti biotics I was on I couldnt fight the Staff Damn thing spred like wild fire. The race was on to see he would win the infection of me. Well I did and in the next few months it will be damage assesment.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I have often thought of you Paul, I can not express with words how happy I am to see you. May lots of health and happiness bless you in years to come. :)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Go Paul! :star: :thumbsup:

It's wonderful to see that you're pulling through, and I'm hoping your recovery is speedy and you're back to feeling your best soon!

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Great to hear you're doing better. It was quite a shock when we heard what happened. Best wishes for the future and I hope you'll be fully recovered soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts