Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be traveling to Petersburg, VA, so I'll be incommunicado until Monday evening.

Be safe, and gets lots of rest as we approach the start of the WC!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'm also off to the motherland. I'll be watching most of the WC in Portugal - return on June 18th. Hopefully, Portugal and the US will still be in by the time I return.

And, remember the Alamo!:) Have good Memorial Day weekend, folks!

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Enjoy the long weekend, and never forget what Memorial Day is for....remember those that sacrificed their lives so that we can be free....

;)

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
And I always thought it was for youth footie tournaments.:D I will be heading out to my 8th straight, and it looks like I will be doing another 10. Have a great Memorial day

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm skipping the 2 youth tournaments in my area. I've got 4 high school games next week, and I need the rest. The Detroit Electronic Music Festival is this weekend. I'll be there. waykewl:cool:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
enjoy your holiday, guys... :)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Memorial Week End is here and so should the rainy season arrive..It never fails.....
Have a Great week end all..And for those travelling within and outside the States..Be safe and get there in one piece !!

:smileani:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Kerry said:
I'm skipping the 2 youth tournaments in my area. I've got 4 high school games next week, and I need the rest. The Detroit Electronic Music Festival is this weekend. I'll be there. waykewl:cool:
Tell me your not slowing down Kerry. Footie, Music, tough choice I went with the Footie. I didnt know that they had Electric Music in Detroit yet. Kewl :D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Detroit is the birthplace of electronic and techno music. It all started here years ago. It didn't catch on with the locals, so the djs went to Toronto, New York and Europe.

I was standing in a mass of humanity yesterday, waiting for George Clinton and PFunk to take the stage. Yeah, George Clinton ain't exactly techno, but he's versatile. Beside me were 3 Germans that had come here just for the music. Beautiful day, good spirits, but too many people. It was so crowded, it even got a little scary.

I think it will be on MTV.

I think the fact that I'm going to watch 60 games in the next month makes me not want to burn out. I've reffed 40 + games so far this spring. About 5 in short sleeves.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Shoot me......where did it go ???? :mad:
Hell its already tuesday and Im back to work.....the good side though... THREE DAYS TO GO AND COUNTING !!!!! :happy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts