Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing all the forum members a very merry christmas and a happy, healthy and peaceful 2005 !! What do you all have planned for the holidays ? It's time to party !!!!!!!!!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Right back at ya!

If weather permits,(it's been in the mid 80s all this week!) we'll have a big family asado with the usual opening of presents Christmas eve and not morning.

The real party is saved for New Year's where there's a possible trip to Las Vegas.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Loco said:
Right back at ya!

If weather permits,(it's been in the mid 80s all this week!) we'll have a big family asado with the usual opening of presents Christmas eve and not morning.

The real party is saved for New Year's where there's a possible trip to Las Vegas.
"Loco in Vegas" sounds like a good name for a stage show!

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Great topic, czar.

After a long absence in Europe, I'm back in New York City on assignment :happy: and enjoying every minute of it! [Here's a souvenir: a whiff of West Side air for you, czar ;) ] Strolled through Central Park in 11 degree fahrenheit weather the other day and look forward to something warm, smooth and very cuddly on New Year's Eve!

Happy Holidays, folks!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Happy hollidays people!! I will pray to not eat winter food in this tropical country Argentina has become..

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Im heading to Winter Park, Fl ... a few miles N of downtown Orlando...It will be rainy and cool...Definetely lookinn for these vacations days off !!!!

Feliz Navidad everyone and Prospero Año Nuevo 2005 !!!!!! :cap:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Happy Holidays everybody. My brother in Ohio is celebrating the holidays in a special way because he got his first daughter just a week ago and he is willing to celebrate it with her :D

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Today starts my holidays, and tomorrow im leaving to Uruguay with my family until 12 January and then im going with my girlfriend to travel over the south of Argentina.
Ill be back on February.

People, i wish you the best for the year that is coming, and i hope to see you all around here.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
batigold said:
Today starts my holidays, and tomorrow im leaving to Uruguay with my family until 12 January and then im going with my girlfriend to travel over the south of Argentina.
Ill be back on February.
Hmmm... If my memory serves me right, you did the exact same last year.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Loco said:
Hmmm... If my memory serves me right, you did the exact same last year.
He did indeed.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Humbird said:
He did indeed.
hi everyone!!!
i came back to BA for a few days.

Loco and Humb, you are rigth (good memory, BTW), but this time with a little difference. Im going to the south with my girlfriend instead of with my friends.
Im leaving next Friday.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Are those the lips of your significant other on your avatar? The one you've been sharing with us for years? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts