Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gong Xi Fa Chai !! :happy:

I wish you all the best in this new Chicken year. And I hope Asian Football will grow better in the future. :)

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Kung Hay Fat Choy !! Gong Xi Fa Chai !! Yo !! New Year :)

To fellow Hongkongers, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese and everybody who celebrates with us -

Happy Lunar New Year - the Year of the Rooster :)

May you be blessed with good health and tons of spirit !!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Happy new year everybody. :)

I'm not that happy you know... :( I could not get red money from my relatives... but only from my parents and brother and sister and ... and ... . :pp:D Perhaps this si the first time my sister's husband giving out red money. He can keep this meaningful custom rolling... to me. :finger::angel:

Kung Hay Fat Choy ;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Kung Hey Fat Choy, and have a very happy and prosperous new year of rooster! :party:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Happy new year everybody!

·
Registered
58,950 Posts
happy New Year to you all! :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
oh,its so nice to see ppl here celebrate chinese new year,old faces and new faces.:D im enjoying the new year holiday,with lots of festival foods and moods.dont know if everyone get the feeling.wish all of you happy new year!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
It's the 2nd day of Chinese New Year but since CNY is for 15 days I'm still not too late to wish everyone a Happy CNY :tongue: Best wishes in the year of the rooster!

Wan Shi Ru Yi!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Xin Nian Kuai Le!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Happy New Year everyone :party:

Those in Singapore, anyone going to try to catch the Chingay Parade next Friday?

And bw talking about red packets, anyone here already obliged to give them out instead of receiving them? ;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
zack_manutd said:
恭喜发财,万事如意!

How much in 红包 have you received/given? :D
Today is the first day (officially speaking! Actually I needed to work half day last Saturday) we start working again. Since some of my colleagues are married and I am one of the youngest among them, I only needed to say "Kung Hey Fat Choy" and "show them my palm" to receive Lai See (Lucky Money/Red Packets in Cantonese). :happy:

I still have lots of candies, cookies and traditional food here... anyone wants to try those Year Cake, Radish Cake and Yau Gock (You Jiao in Mandarin) we made? :lick:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts