Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xavi is 25 years old today, happy birthday! :star: :party: Xavi is the most experienced Barcelona player at 25 years old with 272 matches. The no. 2 is Guardiola with 'only' 199 matches at the age of 25.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Happy Birthday Xavi!! :D

I love Xavi's eyebrow!!!! He's so cute! :D

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Barcawinner said:
Xavi is 25 years old today, happy birthday! :star: :party: Xavi is the most experienced Barcelona player at 25 years old with 272 matches. The no. 2 is Guardiola with 'only' 199 matches at the age of 25.
I still remember the year of his debut, when he scored that goal in Valladolid, saving Van Gaal's head... after that victory we won everything to reach the Liga title.

Big Xavi! :star:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Only 25 and yet so good! Looking forward to another 10 great years at Barca!

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I still remember the year of his debut, when he scored that goal in Valladolid, saving Van Gaal's head... after that victory we won everything to reach the Liga title.

Big Xavi! :star:
Xavi goal but the ball was entering into the goal. You're right his great beginning, and Lucho :dielaugh: come back injury help barça to make a great row of victories 21 matches without defeats I think.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Congrats to Xavi. The past year we have all seen him grow into the player his talent always promised he could be. Hopefully he'll remain at the club untill his retirement.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
IMO we still haven't seen his best. His prime is still ahead of us. A great time to take a moment and appreciate such a player. We're really lucky to have him come up through our system. It'd cost a boatload to find the likes of him in the transfer market.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
You're right mate, teams are bidding in the region of £30-40 million for inferior players, eg Steven Gerrard

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
killah said:
You're right mate, teams are bidding in the region of £30-40 million for inferior players, eg Steven Gerrard
I think there was a rumour this past summer that United were offering us 25 million euros for Xavi. They can keep dreamin'.

BTW killah, I don't know if I love or hate your avatar. I think it's the latter as I'm feeling anger. :fero: :D

Oh yeah dude, I ordered FM5. It's available in the States now!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
I think there was a rumour this past summer that United were offering us 25 million euros for Xavi. They can keep dreamin'.

BTW killah, I don't know if I love or hate your avatar. I think it's the latter as I'm feeling anger. :fero: :D

Oh yeah dude, I ordered FM5. It's available in the States now!
i think you might begin to like it after you've had a few
:drunk:

and i had a free week after exams just for pure FM5 but my computer ****ed up :fero:

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
killah said:
i think you might begin to like it after you've had a few
:drunk:

and i had a free week after exams just for pure FM5 but my computer ****ed up :fero:
Hehe. That's what this girl I know keeps telling me. :D I don't know about that. I think I'd laugh my arse off though if I saw a post from you after having a few. I usually laugh at that sorta thing then.

Well I lost CM when I recovered my comp last week. FM should be here this week though. I never even posted my Barça stories for you. Thanks for CM though, I definately played it a lot.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I cannot believe that he is only 25 years old. :eek: I thought he is in his late 20s already. :eekani: I wanna see a birth certificate! :mad:

Xavi is one of the most under-rated player in the world today. I definitely prefer him to Pirlo, who seems to be rated higher than him generally in world football. He seems to be an extreme introvert though, is this true? By the way, I notice that Ronaldinho was given the captain's armband when Puyol was injured in your last match. IMO, Xavi should be your vice-captain. :stuckup:

Happy birthday Xavi!

PS: 'Xavi' is one of the coolest name I've ever heard. :D

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Happy Birthday Xavi!

I loved this player since I saw him play for the 1st time, I knew we'll not lose AMOR or Guardiola, and I knew we have a great coming player, and he's 25 now, and have a lot to come in his way, I wish he'll be here for years to come, and wins us more titels.

it would be great to see players come from Barca system, and we see another players coming fast Iniesta, Damia, Valdes and jaquera.
and we know that the best of them all Puyol, who is come form Barca system, and became one of the greatest defenders in the world.

wish we stay the same for years to come.

Visca el Barca

1 - 20 of 29 Posts