Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldinho is now 26 years old .. time is really going fast .. Barca bought him when he was 23 .. :eekani:
Thnx God hope you stay with us many years !! :proud: :proud:
Hope you show your class tonight against Getafe !

·
Registered
744 Posts
We will probably have him until he is 33. That will be exactly 10 years at our club. Thats my wish.

Happy birthday Dinho and score 3 today against Getafe so we can officialy* just say that the Titile is ours

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Happy Birthday to the supercrack and the legend! Cheers to many more trophies at Barca!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Happy Birthday Mago. And thank you.
I haven't felt so happy about the club in a long time. Seen some really rough seasons and Ronnie along with his smile and magic has brought back the glory days of the yore.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Thank you for brining the joy back to football. Thank you for playing it the way it was meant to be.

Happy Bday Saint Ronaldinho !!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congratulations on the 26th birthday Ronaldinho!!! (little Ronald)

Congratulations on the 43rd birthday Ronald Koeman!!! (big Ronald)

True legend of Barça, Ronald Koeman will always remain in our hearts as our great captain and the player who gave everything to the club.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Congrats old man. You might be on the opposing bench in a weeks time but you still live on in our hearts as our very own.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
A very happy birthday to the best player in the world today.

Ronaldinho is magic and i hope he stays with us aslong as he plays football. The perfect role model for any young aspiring footballer. My gosh have those 3 years come round fast, i can remeber his league debut away against Athletico Bilbao like it was yesterday. We have the finest of players on our hands and lets hope he celebates in style 2nite. I recall him scoring a free kick on his birthday against Sociedad in his first season, recreate a master piece for us tonight ronnie. Many Happy returns

1 - 20 of 26 Posts