Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on 19 th of april is RIVALDO'S birthday...
he will be 33 y old..
so i invite all olympiakos' fans to talk about RIVA, and how they think his future with olympiakos will be?
and how they found his form with olympiakos this season?

·
Registered
99 Posts
YeaVerily said:
he's as ugly as the back end of a horse... :howler:
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

At least he can't beat Karagouni :howler:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Rivaldo was the best player in the world in his prime.Hes been one of Olympiakos' best players this season.RESPECT

·
Registered
156 Posts
maybe he can go into acting after his footie career ends , i will never forget that dive in the world cup ,where the turkish player threw him the ball and hit him in the thigh,then rivaldo grabbed his head and collapsed to the ground as if hit by a nuclear bomb. LOSER. how can you vere respect a player that would do some thing like that ,even maradona best player i have ever seen,LOSER.THAT HAND BALL WAS A DISGRACE FOR HIM AND HIS TEAM,no respect from me.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Grappler said:
maybe he can go into acting after his footie career ends , i will never forget that dive in the world cup ,where the turkish player threw him the ball and hit him in the thigh,then rivaldo grabbed his head and collapsed to the ground as if hit by a nuclear bomb. LOSER. how can you vere respect a player that would do some thing like that ,even maradona best player i have ever seen,LOSER.THAT HAND BALL WAS A DISGRACE FOR HIM AND HIS TEAM,no respect from me.
i don't think RIVALDO and MARADONA are waiting for your respect :doh:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
The Grappler said:
I'm afraid on the pitch both players are winners with huge talent. If u are worried about them being honest to the ref ;
WHO GIVES A F U C K??? :hangover:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Reaper 7 said:
I'm afraid on the pitch both players are winners with huge talent. If u are worried about them being honest to the ref ;
WHO GIVES A F U C K??? :hangover:
im sure you would care if greece were on the end of those cheats antics.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
i would but i would still admire their talent. Like famously when picasso didn't hold a door open for a rich spanish patron. she said he was a pointless man, LOL. I think when people get emotional they miss the bigger picture.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well u can't judge on a person for just a moment of madness..
although i don't think rivaldo is the one to blame , the turkish player wanted to hurt him by shooting the ball on rivaldo, and he deserves the red card....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts