Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know it's not exactly your greatest day you've ever lived, but I still love you and wish you a happy birthday!!! 27 of June 2000! HALA!!!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
HaPPy bIrThdAy rAul!!!
FOrGet thE PAsT Coz' u'V SigNeD A 5 yR dEal WIf reAl.. WhiCh MeAnS mOre CHaNcES To KIcK oTHer TEmS BUttS IN thE CL!!!:D u'v aLwAyZ SaVed REal, sO wAt iF u LOsT a pENaLty kIck??? EveRyBoDY MaKes miStakes.. ;)

real fan :)

P

·
0 Posts
Yep, happy birthday! Hopefully you found some peace from all the talk!

However --- he's won la Liga title as well as several CLs. I think he would like (as least I would in his shoes) some international success to have a "complete" career. Yes, he's very young but Euro and WC are every 4 years so.....

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's not dramatize. He's had a good international career so far, all he has to do, is be fesh for the next big tournament. Hoping a Saniard will get international succes is wishful thinking, because they always flop:mad: life has it's rules and they rarely change:confused:

P

·
0 Posts
Given the domestic and international schedule, that won't be any time soon =)

LEt's hope he's good and rested for the WC qualifyers. When do those start by the way? This summer or fall at the latest no?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Happy B-Day Raul Gonzalez Blanco!

You're still the n#1 Spanish player and the future belongs to you dear!
So show them!

Hala Raul!

Allez Les Bleus!

The world will be...Bleu Blanc Rouge...once again!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Happy (belated) Birthday Raul!

(although it's unlikely that he'll read this topic) :p

Don't think too much of the media, we all here at Real support you through and through :)

Better Luck with Spain next time!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Happy Birthday, Raul! :) (though a little bit late)
Forget about La Seleccion, and Real always is the place to let you shine!
As long as you bring back our gloria 50's for Real...you still deserve: ViVa Raul!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts