Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday to the big guy who turned 35 ;)

Haydi!
Iyki dogdun Pierre :pp
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy birthday Pierre!

Pierre van Hooijdonk is celebrating his 35th birthday today!

We congratulate him and wish him a year full of hapiness, peace and success.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yummy cake! :drool:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Iyiki dogdun Pi-air.....i hope you will get a bigger present at the end of the season!:)

Congrats again to the Dutch.... :party:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Guys are you sure that this picture is for Pi-Air's birthday? I am pretty certain that this picture was taken on Saturday after the DYB game and it was in celebration of Ike Immel's birthday (the GK coach). How do I know? It was on FBTV ;)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
happy b-day pierre.. :) :) :)

but im sure this was the gk coach's b-day pictures too... how do i know? FBTV ;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
BAFLI said:
happy b-day pierre.. :) :) :)

but im sure this was the gk coach's b-day pictures too... how do i know? FBTV ;)
You're right!!!
A further sign that the he's on his way out I guess ;) They didn't even give him a cake and take a picture of it :broken:
Do you suppose they celebrated it "Brazillian Style"? I guess Luciano is the only one tall enough to reach high enough to dump the flour on his head... :D

Happy birthday Pierre

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Latest rumours are that Pierre is distressed at still being left out of the side, but Daum tried to cheer him up by telling him, "Don't worry, I still have plans for you. I want you back to 100% fitness though, and that's why you're still not playing"..

Plans? A planned flight to Kuwait or the UAE? :D

I don't know, I hope he stays out the season, but the ball is in his court. If he accepts a lesser role for the next 6 months, everything will be fine. But if he doesn't, then it may not end like such a fairytale :eek:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I said it once and I'll say it again: Get rid of Pierre and buy a new striker. We already got a free kick taker ;):D:D

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
So you're willing to throw away everything he's done for us in the last 1.5 years, just to sign another forward?

I think Pierre's established too much respect from everyone at the club, including fans, to be thrown out like that..
I for one would definitely be against it (unless he chooses to walk out himself)..

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Eddie, isn't it time that us fans appreciate what a player has done for us and reward him in the right way instead of just dropping him like a hot brick now that we have someone else? ;)

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
Unfortunetly, I see that a lot of fans have that idea (that Pierre should be sent in January)..

I said it many times before and I'll say it again, I'll be very upset with Daum and the board if they choose to kick Pierre out on the streets like that.
I want him to play a limited role from now until May/June, pick up another championship medal and leave as an undisputed legend of Turkish football :proud:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tolga said:
So you're willing to throw away everything he's done for us in the last 1.5 years, just to sign another forward?
Unless he can become assistant manager with Daum :lick:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts