Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came home from ice hockey match where my team Jesenice beat VSV by 4:3 which I attended with a few of my friends. After that, we went for a drink and we met Primoz in the bar (whom I am sure you remember ;)). We drank a couple of rounds with him of course, and he told us he has a birthday (we remember jackshit ;)), so since I know you two have birthday on the same day, I knew it's your birthday as well. So, happy birthday, I wish you health and loving husband and a handfull of good kids... ;) :D

Footy - shame on you man, Lady Julija's birthday deserves its own thread, forget about posting it in off topic thread... ;) :D

Anyway... ;)

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Wow, Bojan, that's really nice, thank you :kiss: :dielaugh:

I do remember Primoz but I completely forgot we had birthday on the same day :eek:

So, happy birthday, I wish you health and loving husband and a handfull of good kids... ;) :D
:kiss: I'm gradually ruining first wish, still have the second, and I'm not sure that credit crunch time is a good time for a handfull of kids, but thanks anyway :D

Footy - shame on you man, Lady Julija's birthday deserves its own thread, forget about posting it in off topic thread... ;) :D
You'll make me big-headed you know :D :stuckup:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Happy Birthday Julia.:thmbup:

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Happy (extra belated) birthday. :)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Thanks. :)

I'm quite busy and travelling around the globe, but to be honest: I try to avoid xtratime. Too many freaks here for my taste (not in this forum).

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Thanks. :)

I'm quite busy and travelling around the globe, but to be honest: I try to avoid xtratime. Too many freaks here for my taste (not in this forum).
It's sad to hear, even if I know what you mean :) However, hopefully you'll be back to see that I want to wish you a slightly belated Happy Birthday! :D :party:

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
I see it and I bow down expressing my biggest thank you! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts