3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Birthday Wishes here !

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUAN SEBASTIAN VERON
Thursday, 09 March 2006 07:00:01
APPIANO GENTILE - Many happy returns to Juan Sebastian Veron, who celebrates his 31st birthday today, also Inter's 98th birthday. The Nerazzurri midfielder will raise glasses with the team after this morning's training session at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre.

inter.it

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
VERON: "DOUBLE SATISFACTION"
Thursday, 09 March 2006 15:26:23
APPIANO GENTILE - Juan Sebastian Veron celebrated his 31st birthday with Roberto Mancini and the Nerazzurri after this morning's training session. In an interview with Inter Channel the Argentine midfielder thanked all the fans who sent birthday wishes through the club's TV station.

"I thank all the Nerazzurri people. I have been very happy in these two years here thanks also to their affection," he said. "We have enjoyed some success together and this season isn't over yet. I get on great at Inter, and here in Milan I have rediscovered the happiness of playing after a period in which I had a few difficulties. The most important thing at the moment is to achieve at least one important objective.

"I'm feeling better after the injury suffered against Juventus, but I'm still not one hundred percent. It's a fundamental point in the season for us, we have some important results to reach and we need everyone's help. We have to grit our teeth and continue towards our goals together. We have two important games ahead of us: first there's the championship, in which we have lost pace lately, then there's the Champions League, which we are still in the running for. We need to be fully focused."

Veron's 31st birthday comes on the same day as Inter's 98th. "I already knew this before I arrived in Milan," he said. "To have my birthday on the same day as Inter is a double satisfaction for me."

inter.it

=========================

happy birthday, veron... :party::drunk::D:cool:

·
Registered
57,838 Posts
Happy birthday Seba :proud:

Hopefully you'll stay. :hopefull:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts